2023/11/17 @ The Pageant, St Louis, MO

Tea

• Forum MVP

1991-02-21

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA

Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower, Little Red Rooster, Loser, Memphis Blues, Tennessee Jed, Promised Land

Playin' In The Band-> Uncle John's Band-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> Jam-> Eyes Of The World-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away,

E: Knockin' On Heaven's Door, E2: Johnny B. Goode

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

The place was packed on a Friday night. Gotta think DSO could pull off 2 shows here. St. Louis is a direct southwest flight from most cities. It’s also a great dead town and the crowd is always good besides the peeps trying to get me to sit so they could see. Sorry bro I’m gonna dance all show. 1st time at Dso I’ve been asked to sit. Many times I’ve been asked to sit at non dead shows but they get the same reply. And once I’m asked to sit, I have no choice but to dance. Bring on security or whatever, I ain’t sitting now. 

I personally love Dso doing late 80s and 90s more than any other era. Maybe I like the darker dead jams or the shredded distortion. It’s my fav. It’s like if the dead was ar their peak in 1991 when Dso plays it. When I see the setup that’s Brent or later i get all giddy. Fantastic show. Any show that starts help slip Frank is ok in my book. 

• Like (+1) 3