Jackson Hole 2024??

• Forum MVP

Beach July 4-14 staying with Chris on the 4th at the halfway point. In a few years when he’s a bit older he will do the 3 week beach run like my brothers kids and we may try to pop one of the 4th of July mini runs. There was a stretch where we were the only 2 doing those whole 6-7 show runs. I know we were the only ones that finished at summerfest on that scorcher temperatures run.. I think we were also the only ones to do San Diego through redrocks too. I loved those mid summer runs. I think Scottie did some of that and remember us asking if he wanted to do deadco shoreline with us since we were in the bay already and he was like no way. That is my all time fav mid summer run. We also saw moe and phil and friends do a Sunday 2p-8p show at the beach park in perfection weather. Had brunch at terrapin crossroads and Phil was walking around the restaurant saying hi to peeps but didn’t stop at ours lol. Just thinking about that summer makes me giddy inside.