Lights Out.

Mango

• Forum MVP

whoa whoa its only game 1 brother...this is why they play 7.

it's a good thing i'm a Pirates fan and am partial to all this :lol:

good luck man i think you may need it at some point...your home games are played in the city of philadelphia, arent they?

• Forum MVP
whoa whoa its only game 1 brother...this is why they play 7.

it's a good thing i'm a Pirates fan and am partial to all this :lol:

good luck man i think you may need it at some point...your home games are played in the city of philadelphia, arent they?

haha you are right, i know. In 2001 the sixers won the first game against the lakers, on the road, only to be beaten in 5. More than anything i'm just excited. So lets see how minor league myers handles his role tonight...and this time he can't drive in runs to support his cause!

pirates fan? sorry brother :P

who says he can't drive in runs himself tonight. i say let him bat. he can't do any worse that coste did last night. in truth, howard should be dh'ing and coste or dobbs should be playing first. howard is a liability in the field (and some might say at the plate the way he's swinging the bat right now).

Geez, i'm bitchin' alot after a game 1 world series victory. you'd think i was a philly fan or sumthin'!

I kinda like the Rays, the good young talent that keeps their mouth shut. Sometimes the young athletes don't know when to shut up. I think this series is going 7 games and every game, every pitch will be a nail biter. Feels good to be a baseball fan.

Peace,

Joe

Phils better get the sticks going when they head up north. Moyer v. Garza, not a good match up for the Phils.

Moyer is due for a good game. His off speed stuff might just keep the young Rays batters off balance. What he really needs is a home plate ump who gives him the close pitches and doesn't squeeze him. GO PHILS!!!!!!!

Guest darbysdad
Hopefully the Phillies are better than the Flyers when it comes to the postseason!!!!!

Hi Guys.....Florida is fuckin great!

Torin,

Yo,Switchin Gears Are We?

I Feel A Parade My Friend

Archived