drums>

space>

watchtower>

attics>

miracle>

shakedown

E: ripple

was there a supplication??

and also, this is a weird question, but what was the miracle > shakedown transition like???

i know eaton knows all about 1.15.79 and i am just wondering if they went for that type of thing, or was chord driven like a miracle > bertha??

thanks for posting so quick

this is a weird question, but what was the miracle > shakedown transition like???

On a similar note, how do you think they came up with Liberty out of Slipknot? That's a truly odd song pairing (interesting, though).

I'm a huge fan of them ending the second set with Shakedown. I'm really into it when they take the opportunity to play nontraditional closers in original setlists.

Mark

Guest captain420

Jordan, who are you getting these setlists from? Bobby?

Was that a Lazy Lightning w/o Supplication Blues?

Strange spot for a Liberty...figure you would want a tune with more force there.?

Lazy River Road, Watchtower and Shakedown...not too shabby.

• Forum MVP
Jordan, who are you getting these setlists from? Bobby?

Was that a Lazy Lightning w/o Supplication Blues?

Strange spot for a Liberty...figure you would want a tune with more force there.?

Lazy River Road, Watchtower and Shakedown...not too shabby.

either from bobby or chuck.. last night i got the list from chuck.. after a few barcardi and rums he texted me "help slip freedom" :lol:

and he's says there was not a supplication.

• Forum MVP

Ah, the Barcardis and rums strike again...it was a happy drinkfest, and the Peel was more crowded that ever. I agree that the Thomas Wolfe's time may have come!

On a personal note, this was my annual "non-dancing" show (cepting for the Watchtower and Shakedown).

And there was indeed a Supplication...in the midst of all the excitement I kinda forgot to keep count myself...

On a similar note, how do you think they came up with Liberty out of Slipknot? That's a truly odd song pairing (interesting, though).

I'm a huge fan of them ending the second set with Shakedown. I'm really into it when they take the opportunity to play nontraditional closers in original setlists.

Mark

Call me a traditionalist and I love originals... but Franklins would have been much hotter in that slot. Just saying....

This review section is always the hardest the read... But sometimes the list takes my breath away and leaves me chilled to the bone....this is one....The opener is dreamy...the second set opener Help>slip>liberty speaks all sorts of truths and as far as anything else needed as filler...Ripple is the ultimate praise of the Hand-me-down experience we have with DSO so when questioning on song or the other you must relize you have failed to here their voice come through the music.....Lucky folks you are that were there...

• Forum MVP
Call me a traditionalist and I love originals... but Franklins would have been much hotter in that slot. Just saying....

You were at this show? If not... how would you know what it sounded like? Just saying....

I would have loved to have heard this one. Originals are THE BEST !!!! To have no clue what is coming next or from what era ... I just love it when the unexpected happens !!!!

"I would have loved to have heard this one. Originals are THE BEST !!!! To have no clue what is coming next or from what era ... I just love it when the unexpected happens !!!!"

Couldn't have said it better. Kinda like a Grateful Dead show from years gone by.

Guest captain420
"I would have loved to have heard this one. Originals are THE BEST !!!! To have no clue what is coming next or from what era ... I just love it when the unexpected happens !!!!"

Couldn't have said it better. Kinda like a Grateful Dead show from years gone by.

An all original run..... ;)

Archived