Pens V. Wings Part 2

bs69

Guest darbysdad

Penguano's Success Depends On If Malkin Shows Up In A Dress Like Is Sometimes Is Wont To Do

Or If He Plays Like The Monster He Can Be.

A Healthy Wings Team Has Loads More Offensive Talent As Well As Stellar Defensive Corps

Wings In Seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP
Penguano's Success Depends On If Malkin Shows Up In A Dress Like Is Sometimes Is Wont To Do

Or If He Plays Like The Monster He Can Be.

A Healthy Wings Team Has Loads More Offensive Talent As Well As Stellar Defensive Corps

Wings In Seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go PENS!!!!!

• Forum MVP
this explains a lot. penguins fans are some of the worst fans in sports. they were nowhere to be seen before mario and nowhere to be seen before crosby.

really? how do you know this? I'm not a penguins fan but your statement there seems stupid.

I know folks who were Pens fans way back when. Pittsburghers like a winner (just like you do in Wilton) but we tend to stick it out during the tough times, too. Look at the Pirates, who incidently just traded Nate McLouth to the Braves for three prospects!?!? There are still a fair amount of fans who go to the ballpark and root for the lamest team in baseball. So your statement holds no water with me.

As for the Cup it will be tough for the Pens to win 3 of 4 games, but they do have a shot. The Wings, for as good as they are, have a crappy power play and the Pens can really grind it out and draw some penalties. They are also a much younger team and will be hitting the Wings like crazy to frustrate them. If Fleury plays well, then PENS WIN!

Red Wings = efficient businesslike teamwork

Penguins = heart and soul

I'll take heart and soul any time.

GO PENS!!!!!!

Archived