Vasa Park

smile_smile_smile

Guest darbysdad

Holy,Moly,Mackerel...That Show Was So So Much Fun And Add The Awesome Weather And Forum Friends Everywhere And You Have The Makings For Some Real Good Times.

Freeking Absolutely Perfect It Was

Second Set From Sampson,Cold Rain All The Way Thru To Stella Was Magic.The Playin/Eyes/Estimated Was The Best I Tell Ya

Real Sickness W/Scarlet/Fire/Pockey/Ripple Ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet,Sweet,Sweet Dancin All Over Under The Shade Trees Or Down Front Just Don't Get Much Better

Thanks To All For Making Vasa Happen

• Forum MVP

This show ended a run for my wife & I that started in the spring at delfest thru tarrytown,westbury,montclair,stroudsburg,glen allen,grateful fest atlantic city, &n.y.c. alot of fantastic music ,fun times with new friends we met ,the starheads & god knows who else .What a wonderful scene.I know the withdrawel is coming in a week or so .no shows till october.Well it will be a nice time to spend with family & enjoy the beautiful weather in new jersey. thanks to all !!!!!

Guest rowjimmy

An outstanding day!!

The music, location, and the weather.....it couldn't have been better. Watching "The Chief" drum along with the band and the girls making friendship bracelets under the canopy, hanging with friends and Starheads....you can't replace the experience.

Peace

great show indeed... from the get go... the will call guy was impressed with my husband whose first name is Jorma..."really?" . he said .. sounding like we were putting him on.. "i thought there was only one"... he said..

we found a great spot in the crowd and dance our arses off!!! so much fun... and to top it off... they played my birthday show!!!! granted I was only 5 when the GD originally played it ... fun time had by all!! I especially liked when i donated a dollar to a guy at the beer truck as he pleded for a half a beer (he only had 3 dollars), "catching" a drunk girl with someone's camping chair.. hubby fluffed a pillow for her on the way down (she was quite impressed with that one!!) and of course ........ meeting chuckvegas!!! great to meet you....loved your socks...

see you all at the Nokia!

I have to agree that the show was fantastic. The Let It Grow was the creme de creme. Eaton was psychotic, John was wailing and Kevin was pounding along with everyone else giving it their all.

I was not feeling the best which is unusual but the group hugs sure did help in healing these tired bones. I am saddened that the run is over but will have time to recuperate for some time, too long, but things are what they are.

I hope Vasa Park becomes an annual event, two great years in a row.

Hope everyone has a nice summer see you in the fall, (It never rains in southern California).

Dancin on a Pin

Guest darbysdad
I have to agree that the show was fantastic. The Let It Grow was the creme de creme. Eaton was psychotic, John was wailing and Kevin was pounding along with everyone else giving it their all.

I was not feeling the best which is unusual but the group hugs sure did help in healing these tired bones. I am saddened that the run is over but will have time to recuperate for some time, too long, but things are what they are.

I hope Vasa Park becomes an annual event, two great years in a row.

Hope everyone has a nice summer see you in the fall, (It never rains in southern California).

Dancin on a Pin

Yes,Ms Kris.I Fogot In My Haste To Praise The Second Set,That The Let It Grow Was ,Was,Was........Fucking Amazzzzzing.I Worked Up A Big,Big Sweat And Dizziness And Had To Rumble Mt Ass Back To Wife And DCFrank For Some Much needed Bicardi &......Bicardi And A Chair.So Sick It Was!!!

Guest ashleyrose33

It was such a fantastic time at the Mighty High...the weather, vibes, and atmosphere were perfect. I met lots of people from the forums:)...and I convinced a friend to come who hasnt seen DSO before....and she loves them! I dont believe that i stopped dancing at all during either of the sets....its like my body just couldnt stop moving to the sounds...just closing your eyes and letting it all in is the greatest for me. Thankssss DSO and everyone who helped Vasa happen! I hope we can get Mighty High next year!!!

I will say this for damn sure . Eli , Hil and the CREW did a HUGE job of setting us up for a GRATE day ! Thanks guys . Of course the bands delivered cause I'm guessing we were all feeling the same LOVE . Donna and her band sounded great. Keller is the man . Dark Star is money every damn time. Keller with DSO is just plain amazing . I could do that shit 8 days a week, but then again I could do all of this 8 days a week ! Thanks again guys and we will see you up at the VIBES . Kenny and crew are pros and boy do they do it right . It's such a HUGE DEAD SHOW . Anyone who knows me , knows that's said with the upmost RESPECT . See ya there

Anthony

:wacko:

• Advisory Board

One of the best times I've ever had... the venue was amazing, the weather was amazing, the music was amazing, and everyone I was with was just amazing... THANK YOU DSO AND CREW for a GREAT run of shows!!

I'm going through serious withdrawl already but here's looking forward to The Fillmore in October!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived