Seattle - Showbox

ThinMan

10-18-78 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca

1: Sugaree, Me & My Uncle> Big River, Peggy-O, L. L. Rain, Stagger Lee, Minglewood, Candyman, Music

2: Bertha> Good Lovin, Heart Of Me, Ship Of Fools, Samson, Terrapin> Playin> Drumz*> Mojo Jam> Wharf Rat> Truckin E: Miracle

Guest deadheadmike
Truckin closer yeah that's the ticket.

and ferchrissakes lighten up on Bobby and Phil. They sing better than ALL you fuckers. I've heard you.

This is the DSO board , not the Bobby and Phil board ... I'll lighten up when I fucken feel like it .

• Forum MVP
This is the DSO board , not the Bobby and Phil board ... I'll lighten up when I fucken feel like it .

wow. maybe I have been in the wrong place all these years. maybe bootsy was right.

sorry to bug ya.

Guest deadheadmike
wow. maybe I have been in the wrong place all these years. maybe bootsy was right.

sorry to bug ya.

Dave , no one on this board is right and no one is wrong for their feelings , let people vent ... you've been on a crusade here on the board and no one is telling you to lighten up or insinuating that your feelings are wrong ... you don't bug me , you just pissed me off and I'll get over it , I'm over it now .

• Forum MVP
Dave , no one on this board is right and no one is wrong for their feelings , let people vent ... you've been on a crusade here on the board and no one is telling you to lighten up or insinuating that your feelings are wrong ... you don't bug me , you just pissed me off and I'll get over it , I'm over it now .

feisty....

• Forum MVP
I'm sorry that's funny, I don't care who you are.....lol

Peace

At least we have anddave vigilantly protecting the rights and freedoms of Phil and Bob to fuck up a Sugaree.

I'm not sure how they've gotten this far without him for all these years.

Keep up the good work anddave!

Guest deadheadmike
Yeah, and it's a good thing the bass lines weren't off a cliff from the Furthur version. :rolleyes:

John ,we all know phil is a genius on the bass , probably the very best alive ... my comment was directed toward phil and bobs lead decisions ...IMHO... the first show was a mess of late cues and and the bass and rhythm trying to lead the band and although they pulled it together to some degree , those 2 old coots have to come to terms with things and get back to the basic fundamentals of a jam band , let the lead guitar do his job and lead , and also , let John sing all the Jerry songs ... and this is how I feel , this is what I think , right or wrong , these are my opinions .

• Forum MVP
At least we have anddave vigilantly protecting the rights and freedoms of Phil and Bob to fuck up a Sugaree.

I'm not sure how they've gotten this far without him for all these years.

Gotta love his loyalty...I think he missed the infamous Sugaree....

• Forum MVP

My work in that regard is done... overdone I suppose. Oh well.

but he didn't see the offensive Sugaree...

Didn't "see" it but got it "on tape".

Enjoyed it thoroughly before commenting on it.

Seen Jerry himself do way worse.

Archived