Northhampton

rowe

How about a butcher job? Better than nothing.

Show ended at 12:45 a.m. Venue was packed with great energy people. Jeff was outstanding!!! Donna joined in for 2, maybe 3 songs. More help anyone:

Dark Star (20 minutes) -> St Stephen -> William Tell Bridge -> 11

<Rob B song>

<Lisa and Donna song>

Lazy Lightening -> Supplication

Mighty Quinn

Help -> Slip - Franklins

?

Drums -> jam -> Other one

Sing me back home

One more Sat night

My first show of the post-John era.

I went in with an open heart and mind and was:

TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!

Great show, from start to finish.

Jeff was outstanding!

Incredible energy, playing, vocals, and vibes from Jeff and the ENTIRE band.

Here's the setlist, with a few missing tunes, for all of the setlist checkers out there:

Dark Star

St. Stephen

William Tell Bridge

The Eleven

? (Brent tune)

? (Jerry tune)

Lazy Lightening

Suppplication

Mighty Quinn

Help

Slip

Franklin's

Women are Smarter

Cryptical

Drums/Space

Spanish Jam

The Other One

Cryptical

Sing Me Back Home

One More Saturday Night

Encore

Let it Rock

WOW!!!

John who? :rofl:

Besides Jeff's awesome licks, the singing was just fine, the Eaton/Mattson interplay was fevered, and the whole band played with energy and excitement that was electric!

The St. Steve and 11 were magical -- third and by far best 11 i've heard from DSO.

I think the Brent tune was Maybe You Know, which was followed by the JGB chestnut "I'll Be With Thee"

no one plays Lazy>Supp like Eaton; Lisa a bit subdued on Quinn, but the grins were eye to eye;

The centerpiece of the 2nd set was

Cryptical>Drums/Space>Spanish Jam>TOO>Crypt stretched, bounced and exploded into a masterpiece.

When Jeff screamed "and you know he had to dieeeee" the heavens opened and Jerry smiled down.

Sing Me Back Home -what a treat!!!

Thank you, DSO!! On to Lowell - if only there was a stagefront dancefloor like the lovely Calvin Thr.

... and okay the "john who" was a joke, so don't get your panties in a twist, gang - we love you john -- thanks for many years of joy!

Maybe you Know was the Brent song after the Eleven

Donna came out and sang I'll Be With Thee after maybe You Know and she sang on Help On The Way/Franklins

Donna Jean Band performed a great show ending with Mighty High with Lisa

I cannot believe how great this show was. I said to Stephen it was better than 5/19/06. The energy was off the charts. The band is having so much fun. I can't stop laughing. HELP! What in the world are they going to do tonight. Open up with Morning Dew into Potato.

When we were in San Diego earlier this fall Rob Barracco told us we have nothing to worry about with the upcoming changes in the band. Last night I told him you weren't kidding. He said I don't lie. I have ben seeing the Zen Tricksters for years and have always enjoyed them immensly but this sheds new light on a great product. How these guys could all play together like they have been doing it for eternity is beyond comprehension. Seemless even beter than that.

Thank you for a great show DSO, we love you more than words can tell

Namaste

Kris and Steve

Guest Lisacat

Death Don't the other night, I'll be with thee, Sing me back home, let it rock......

this is the shit that I'm DYING to get....Hopefully they keep this stuff in rotation.

what a treat!!!!!!

now how about a tore up, let me roll it, lonesome and long way from home and a palm sunday???

• Forum MVP

Better than 5-19-07? That is a very bold statement...but you were there last night and I wasn't...and I trust your acumen, young lady! I'm getting pretty excited to see this band! I had really hoped and figured that whole new realms of set list possibilities were opening up. It looks like maybe dreams really do come true...

mickey%20mouse%20fantasia.jpg

Cryptical>Drums/Space>Spanish Jam>TOO>Crypt stretched, bounced and exploded into a masterpiece.

When Jeff screamed "and you know he had to dieeeee" the heavens opened and Jerry smiled down.

this quote is going into my journal, crediting Still Truckin from the message board.

~

Most people retire to Florida or Arizona. I have my eyes down south in Northampton, MA. When the time comes, we'll see what Amy says :D

• Forum MVP
Chuck -

I am calling your sorry self out !!

You can get up and sit on your computer and post on this board BUT you cant come out with my and my brother to watch

OHIO STATE vs. michigan...

sad.... sad... sad ...

Who says I'm on the computer?!

• Forum MVP

I went in with an open heart and mind and was:

TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!

Great show, from start to finish.

Jeff was outstanding!

Incredible energy, playing, vocals, and vibes from Jeff and the ENTIRE band.

Here's the setlist, with a few missing tunes, for all of the setlist checkers out there:

Dark Star

St. Stephen

William Tell Bridge

The Eleven

? (Brent tune)

? (Jerry tune)

Lazy Lightening

Suppplication

Mighty Quinn

Help

Slip

Franklin's

Women are Smarter

Cryptical

Drums/Space

Spanish Jam

The Other One

Cryptical

Sing Me Back Home

One More Saturday Night

Encore

Let it Rock

WOW!!!

OUCH! Cryptical????????

we haven't seen a sing me back home in eons....

Archived