Furthur Pre Sale 11-30

Guest st. steve

• Forum MVP
Can anyone clue me in on pre sale for furthur. Will ticketmaster be selling? Is there a password I need? Thanks in advance!

I'm curious about this same question... or is that mail order only, since I see that starts on 11/30?

Hopefully someone can enlighten us here.

I'm curious about this same question... or is that mail order only, since I see that starts on 11/30?

Hopefully someone can enlighten us here.

NOt an expert but I've bought my share of tickets and I would say that is Mail order ONLY.Which seems to be sketchy at best lately.YOU most likely will not know if you are getting tickets by the time they go on sale 12/10.If you mail order you will either hope your in or buy two sets and dish one if you get them.My guess , best bet to wait and buy from ticket bastard the day of actual sale;.

Guest st. steve

If you click on the "musictoday" link it says tickets on sale there on 11/30, but then when you click ticket info you get nothing. go to FAQ and they tell you that you need to sign in and tell you how, trouble is, the buttons they tell you to push are not there! Ticketmaster has all the BS fees, but guess what, im finding that i get my tickets with no trouble! Why do these people have to make it so hard? and for the mail order, that just needs to go, its useless.

I would imagine the prices listed on the top part of the page are the prices.Always play it safe and figure a little extra in your budget.Ticketbastard goes on sale 12/10.I haven't done mail order since 95 but they always treated me well.Out of hundreds of shows only denied twice one albany run and NYE which I got in anyway.

I would imagine the prices listed on the top part of the page are the prices.Always play it safe and figure a little extra in your budget.Ticketbastard goes on sale 12/10.I haven't done mail order since 95 but they always treated me well.Out of hundreds of shows only denied twice one albany run and NYE which I got in anyway.

NO DOUBT you will most likely get in through mail order,but anything can happen.

If you click on the "musictoday" link it says tickets on sale there on 11/30, but then when you click ticket info you get nothing. go to FAQ and they tell you that you need to sign in and tell you how, trouble is, the buttons they tell you to push are not there! Ticketmaster has all the BS fees, but guess what, im finding that i get my tickets with no trouble! Why do these people have to make it so hard? and for the mail order, that just needs to go, its useless.

From past experience(dec. east coast run '09)-The link will become active moments before the start time for the pre-sale. Just be there & ready ,tix will be available.

Everyone agrees that mailorder can be frustrating, but I still remember the Good Ol' Days when you could order a whole tour or region of it thru mailorder,get the tix in hand without any waiting in lines all night(remember those nights?) & save hundreds on fees-which really came in handy on the road!

Speaking of fees-Your boys ticketmaster turned a 100$ set of 4 Penns Peak tix's into a $145.60 charge-Sound reasonable to you?

In any event- I went back for more fees & bought Nokia Tix.

See Ya' in NYC,

Rob

Here is the content of an email I received from GDTSToo yesterday regarding the upcoming sale:

Winter Tour 2010 ticket information:

Friday, February 5, 2010 at Bayfront Park Amphitheatre in Miami, FL. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved and $39.00 Lawn. Tickets via credit card are $57.50 Reserved and $43.00 Lawn.

Saturday, February 6, 2010 at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando FL. Tickets via mail order are $72.50 Reserved and $49.50 General Admission. Tickets via credit card are $76.50 Reserved and $53.50 General Admission.

Monday, February 8, 2010 at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.00 Reserved and $43.00 General Admission. Sorry, no credit cards will be accepted for this performance.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville, NC. Tickets are available via mail order for $61.00 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $65.00 Reserved.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, NC. Tickets are available via mail order for $46.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $50.50 Reserved.

Friday, February 12, 2010 at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA. Tickets are available via mail order for $51.50 Reserved and General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $55.50 Reserved and General Admission.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 at the Patriot Center @ George Mason University in Fairfax, VA. Tickets are available via mail order for $57.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $61.50 Reserved.

Valentine's Day, Sunday, February 14, 2010 at Barton Hall @ Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $29.00 General Admission. 2 ticket per person limit. Sorry, no credit cards will be accepted for this performance.

Monday, February 15, 2010 at Stabler Arena @ Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. Tickets are available via mail order for $56.50 Reserved and General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $60.50 Reserved and General Admission.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at Shea's Performing Arts Center in Buffalo, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $60.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $64.50 Reserved.

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved.

Friday, February 19, 2010 at Mullins Center @ University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved and $43.50 General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved and $47.50 General Admission.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 at Utica Auditorium in Utica, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 General Admission.

Monday, February 22, 2010 at Bob Carpenter Center @ University of Delaware in Newark, DE. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved.

Tuesday and Wednesday, February 23 and 24, 2010 at Radio City Music Hall in New York, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $73.50 Reserved. Sorry, no credit cards will be accepted for this performance.

Friday, February 26, 2010 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT. Tickets are available via mail order for $54.00 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $58.00 Reserved.

Saturday, February 27, 2010 at the Trump Taj Mahal @ Estess Arena in Atlantic City, NJ. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved.

Tuesday and Wednesday, March 2 and 3, 2010 at the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago, IL. Tickets are available via mail order for $69.00 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $73.00 Reserved.

Monday, March 8, 2010 at the Portland Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved and General Admission Floor. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved and General Admission Floor.

Doors and Showtimes are TBA

The first mail in/send in date for these performances is Monday, November 30, 2009. Please do not send in before Monday as your order may be canceled. All orders mailed/emailed/faxed on November 30th will be equally considered.

Please check our website gdtstoo.com for mail order instructions and credit card form.

GDTS TOO will hold yet another fabulous envelope contest for this tour.

The winner will receive 2 free tickets to the show of their choice.

So it appears that, as long as you email, postmark or fax your request on Monday, you're in a raffle with everyone else that did the same - no need to be at the Post Office at midnight, etc.

Here is the content of an email I received from GDTSToo yesterday regarding the upcoming sale:

Winter Tour 2010 ticket information:

Friday, February 5, 2010 at Bayfront Park Amphitheatre in Miami, FL. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved and $39.00 Lawn. Tickets via credit card are $57.50 Reserved and $43.00 Lawn.

Saturday, February 6, 2010 at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando FL. Tickets via mail order are $72.50 Reserved and $49.50 General Admission. Tickets via credit card are $76.50 Reserved and $53.50 General Admission.

Monday, February 8, 2010 at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.00 Reserved and $43.00 General Admission. Sorry, no credit cards will be accepted for this performance.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville, NC. Tickets are available via mail order for $61.00 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $65.00 Reserved.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, NC. Tickets are available via mail order for $46.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $50.50 Reserved.

Friday, February 12, 2010 at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA. Tickets are available via mail order for $51.50 Reserved and General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $55.50 Reserved and General Admission.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 at the Patriot Center @ George Mason University in Fairfax, VA. Tickets are available via mail order for $57.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $61.50 Reserved.

Valentine's Day, Sunday, February 14, 2010 at Barton Hall @ Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $29.00 General Admission. 2 ticket per person limit. Sorry, no credit cards will be accepted for this performance.

Monday, February 15, 2010 at Stabler Arena @ Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. Tickets are available via mail order for $56.50 Reserved and General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $60.50 Reserved and General Admission.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at Shea's Performing Arts Center in Buffalo, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $60.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $64.50 Reserved.

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved.

Friday, February 19, 2010 at Mullins Center @ University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved and $43.50 General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved and $47.50 General Admission.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 at Utica Auditorium in Utica, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 General Admission. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 General Admission.

Monday, February 22, 2010 at Bob Carpenter Center @ University of Delaware in Newark, DE. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved.

Tuesday and Wednesday, February 23 and 24, 2010 at Radio City Music Hall in New York, NY. Tickets are available via mail order for $73.50 Reserved. Sorry, no credit cards will be accepted for this performance.

Friday, February 26, 2010 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT. Tickets are available via mail order for $54.00 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $58.00 Reserved.

Saturday, February 27, 2010 at the Trump Taj Mahal @ Estess Arena in Atlantic City, NJ. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved.

Tuesday and Wednesday, March 2 and 3, 2010 at the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago, IL. Tickets are available via mail order for $69.00 Reserved. Tickets are available via credit card for $73.00 Reserved.

Monday, March 8, 2010 at the Portland Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR. Tickets are available via mail order for $53.50 Reserved and General Admission Floor. Tickets are available via credit card for $57.50 Reserved and General Admission Floor.

Doors and Showtimes are TBA

The first mail in/send in date for these performances is Monday, November 30, 2009. Please do not send in before Monday as your order may be canceled. All orders mailed/emailed/faxed on November 30th will be equally considered.

Please check our website gdtstoo.com for mail order instructions and credit card form.

GDTS TOO will hold yet another fabulous envelope contest for this tour.

The winner will receive 2 free tickets to the show of their choice.

So it appears that, as long as you email, postmark or fax your request on Monday, you're in a raffle with everyone else that did the same - no need to be at the Post Office at midnight, etc.

BIGDAD-

Thanks for the heads up on 2010 Furthur tix!

I really had intentions on going to Radio City shows, but for $73.50 each Phil can shove them tix straight up his can !

Peace,

Rob

Guest st. steve

hey "subcooler" Have you went to the pre sale site? not mail order, the musictoday link to buy with a card. If you had, you wouldnt be such a DICK! Try clicking the "more information" tab and see what you get, or better yet, email them and see if you get a response. If you want to start calling names you "keyboard tough guy" Meet me at a show and we can "discuss" it!

hey "subcooler" Have you went to the pre sale site? not mail order, the musictoday link to buy with a card. If you had, you wouldnt be such a DICK! Try clicking the "more information" tab and see what you get, or better yet, email them and see if you get a response. If you want to start calling names you "keyboard tough guy" Meet me at a show and we can "discuss" it!

It really is getting sad what is happening to these boards........where do these knuckleheads come from??

• Devoted

Hey St. SillyPUNK,

Subcooler told you the deal already 2 days ago.

From past experience(dec. east coast run '09)-The link will become active moments before the start time for the pre-sale. Just be there & ready ,tix will be available.

I know some men just don't like the truth, they want it their way, all the time.

Well I have a name for that kind of man, I call them Crybabies.

And I aint your Mama, boy. So save that crying for someone with a nipple.

Subcooler did you a favor and you spit in his eye.

I don't deal in second chances kid.

Harry Callahan

SFPD

Guest jazz-man

Hey St. Stephen, in case no one has clued you in yet talk like yours is not wanted around here. We can discuss and disagree but the rudeness is not welcome.

• Forum MVP

I don't think this guy should have been called a joke just because he doesn't get a web page. I mean, I get that it's frustrating to try to help a guy and it seem fruitless because it goes nowhere and no good deed goes unpunished and all, but come on.

Use nicer words and your inside voice.

• Devoted
I don't think this guy should have been called a joke just because he doesn't get a web page. I mean, I get that it's frustrating to try to help a guy and it seem fruitless because it goes nowhere and no good deed goes unpunished and all, but come on.

Use nicer words and your inside voice.

Stay hard, Stone.

You're my Deputy around here.

I can play the good cop, bad cop game if that's your angle.

Remember, it's Crimson, White and Indigo...Indigo.

Harry Callahan

SFPD

Woo-hoo!!! I have never used musictoday.com before...

just got 8th row orchestra the minute they went on sale for Shea's Theater, Buffalo, NY!

STOKED!

Lol, I'm 8th row too. But I'm bummed, sort of not really. I had a ordering hiccup and lost my 4th row center and went back and got the 8th.

Stoked also.

• Forum MVP
Lol, I'm 8th row too. But I'm bummed, sort of not really. I had a ordering hiccup and lost my 4th row center and went back and got the 8th.

Stoked also.

yeah, that is a bummer redeyebert! My screen went white in the middle of checkout, carefully hit the refresh key, and it came back! For a minute, I thought I was going to have to hit the dreaded back key, and lose the tickets I just had on my screen! Phew!

I'll take 8th row! Nice! ...and I am on John's side of the stage orchestra section, double-stoked!!

Archived