Mcgwire Admits Using Steroids

stlblues

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jazz-man

The whole bunch of steroid abusers...bunch of fucking cheaters. Throw them under the bus, I don't care who they are or who they played for. I don't have any tolerance for this shit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Baseball rules.

Sometimes people go to Grateful Dead shows and listen to three hours of sub-par music just so they can get that 1 minute climax that sends them over the edge.

Baseball is extremely strategic and every pitch, swing, player change, etc. is extremely calculated. The players are very talented at what they do... But they are over-paid. Still a great sport to watch or play.

There is a lot of strategy involved, I will give you that. But of all the four major sports (baseball, basketball, football, + hockey) that I have played. baseball by far is the sport with the less talent involved. Those were called 90's shows for the Grateful Dead comparison.

• Forum MVP

Baseball and Basketball were my favorites growing up but now I have developed into quite the avid Football fan... I will say this though... the best sport to see in person is Hockey!

As A New Jersey Nets fan, I hope they have the worst record in NBA history. I've been a big Lebron fan since he was playing High school ball, so I would definitely be thrilled to see him and the cavs take it all the way this year. I think I'm going to make a thread for NBA playoffs a little later in the season.

But Yeah, I'm a NY/NJ team guy. Nets, Jets, Devils, Yankees.

Anyways, not to get off topic. I saw an interview with Jay McGwire, Marks brother, he's been taking a large portion of the blame. Saying that he urged Mark multiple times to take the steroids to improve his health, who knows how it really went down... Steroids are for the incompetent if you ask me.

Archived