Appalachian Trail Hikers

diggerlit

Any fellow hikers on here? I hiked from Springer Mt. to Harper's Ferry back in 1991. I'm hopping back on in 2011 to do the rest. Things will be a little different this time w/ carrying a cell phone & such...

This is the poster formerly known as Cheesus. I use diggerlit on all others forums so I switched it here.

Guest deadheadmike
Any fellow hikers on here? I hiked from Springer Mt. to Harper's Ferry back in 1991. I'm hopping back on in 2011 to do the rest. Things will be a little different this time w/ carrying a cell phone & such...

This is the poster formerly known as Cheesus. I use diggerlit on all others forums so I switched it here.

Don , you'll always be Cheesus to me ... :)

There's always Governor Sanford..

• Forum MVP

Boy it has been awhile since I last thought of the AT. I did a Jaunt from Mt. Washington to Norwich in VT in the late summer of 1994. It was a wonderful and difficult time of my life all at the same time. I did it to unplug and get away.....and realized I like being around people. Nonetheless, it was well worth the case of pneumonia I ended up with.

Thanks for bringing back these memories!

Archived