Bobby & The Midnites...

VincentPuleo

• Forum MVP

This may not be worthy of a whole thread... but, after seeing that really awesome live Easy To Slip video from Switzerland of Bobby & The Midnites August West posted in the Grateful Dead clips section I came across this...

I love Bobby, I really do... but this video made me lol..

• Forum MVP

seems like he really embraced the 80's during time away from Grateful Dead.. I'd like to see the look on his face watching this now...

this will now turn into the strange Grateful Dead related videos thread...

never knew Phil and Baracco were on some CBS tv crime show...

• Forum MVP

That CBS clip is AMAZING in every way possible... A gun fight to Bertha!

Bob Weir loved his little offshoots and the 80's. I have some Kingfish and Bobby & The Midnites on vinyl, nice to throw on once in a while.

Guest deadheadmike

This one shows up every now and then and I'm still not used to it ... thats what you call creative freedom , Bob Weir style ... Gotta LOVE Bobby !!!

I'm glad to know that there was no one in Phil's crew who would have had a motive to pull off something like that.

I have a hunch that Bobby's cheesey looking crew had a part in the robbery. During Bertha is a Dead giveaway.

Guest deadheadmike
seems like he really embraced the 80's during time away from Grateful Dead.. I'd like to see the look on his face watching this now...

this will now turn into the strange Grateful Dead related videos thread...

never knew Phil and Baracco were on some CBS tv crime show...

I used to love that show because of Cheech , the filming location and the almost constant references to the GD ... GOOD STUFF !!!

Rob B. was tearing up that Bertha !!!

Archived