Been A Long Time Since I Rocked And Rolled

chuckvegas

27231-lo-salted.jpg

Best when served on a silver platter.

OK, well, I'm not sure I can respond specifically to THAT, but, does anyone remember the absolutely hysterical 3rd grade like "thing" that you do to the Land O Lakes box???????????

Let me tell you. So, you cut the side of the box as seen above out. Then you fold the box horizontally so that the KNEES of the lovely Native American girl are just on top of where she's holding the butter. And then, well, she's got BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Alrighty then. My creative genius is now exhausted. Have fun with that one!!!!

OK, well, I'm not sure I can respond specifically to THAT, but, does anyone remember the absolutely hysterical 3rd grade like "thing" that you do to the Land O Lakes box???????????

Let me tell you. So, you cut the side of the box as seen above out. Then you fold the box horizontally so that the KNEES of the lovely Native American girl are just on top of where she's holding the butter. And then, well, she's got BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Alrighty then. My creative genius is now exhausted. Have fun with that one!!!!

Now ya'll know why my "towheaded young blood" reference came to mind... :D

(You're hysterical Kira!)

• Forum MVP

You know, I put this up two days ago then fly cross country to your God damned time zone. I'm here all weekend, see these sick shows and not one, not ONE of you call or write. Wait, that was you, Herd, on the phone at 4 am. That was something.

NC butter comes from happy cows.

• Advisory Board

You know, I put this up two days ago then fly cross country to your God damned time zone. I'm here all weekend, see these sick shows and not one, not ONE of you call or write. Wait, that was you, Herd, on the phone at 4 am. That was something.

NC butter comes from happy cows.

Yeah, I was a wee bit drunk, and pissed off I wasn't with y'all...

I always miss out on the fun... lol

Guest jazz-man

I had numerous chances to see them and didn't because...why? Sheer stupidity I'm guessing. They wrote some great tunes (and stole some from blues greats too).

Archived