Jeff's Jerrycaster

Vortex

• Forum MVP

This link is over in the Gear Locker section but I thought some of you who wouldn't normally venture over there may be interested in checking out Jeff's new guitar and rig.

Thanks go to Brad Sarno and Waldo for their help!

http://www.rukind.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=7976

Also, There is info on Stu's guitar and rig too.

btw ...Jeff says he prefers calling it a Jerrycaster rather than a Mattsoncaster.

• Forum MVP

Is mattson definitely playing with DSO for the May and June tour??? Didn't think there was any confirmation about that yet.

Regardless, still dying to see this incarnation and hear Jeff. Let the chips fall where they may... I'll be there regardless.

Excited as always,

Brian

Guest deadheadmike

Is mattson definitely playing with DSO for the May and June tour??? Didn't think there was any confirmation about that yet.

Regardless, still dying to see this incarnation and hear Jeff. Let the chips fall where they may... I'll be there regardless.

Excited as always,

Brian

I think Stu is only on for the west coast and I'm assuming Jeff is back on after the west coast , but I really don't know for sure ...

:dsorocks:

Guest Lisacat

I think Mickey Mouse is gonna play lead.

there may be one, and probably only one person we know who may be happy about that. I'll keep it a surprise for her though.

• Forum MVP

Stu will be playing with us on the April Tour to see what he's got but we have confirmed Jeff through Aug at this point......

Fuckin A! Great news... Now I know i'm really in for it come May! Can't come fast enough

Stu will be playing with us on the April Tour to see what he's got but we have confirmed Jeff through Aug at this point......

Exciting!!!

It's like tryouts!!! This should be fun....I'm excited to hear everyone's reaction in April. I'm gonnna check out Stu with JGB and The Schwag in Tulsa and Fayetteville at the end of the week...and then DSO in Dallas and Austin (can't wait!!!) I haven't seen Mattson since a Donna show a few years back...I'm eager to check out his new sounds.

I have a SBD feed lined up for both shows (JGB/Schwag)...I'll post the links ASAP so we all can get a taste of what's to come....a lil dose of the future... :rolleyes:

Guest deadheadmike

Thanks Rob ... it's going to be fun to see them both !!!

NICE!!!!! Gratefulfest with JM!!!!!

Maybe JGB will play Gfest as well which means we might get to see Stu and JM play together with DSO.

• Forum MVP

sounds good...

I forgot to share this DSO dream I had...

Basically, you the band was playing Pat Metheny's "Bright Size LIfe"... I guess this may have came to my mind from learning Rob was his producer and Pat was into the music.

Anyway, Everyone was playing the little melody line of all those 5ths going up in 4ths then just going off and weaving in and out of each other in a Grateful Dead kind of way. Thinking of the song it's hard to imagine it working but it really sounded so good...

So, if you guys ever want to try a "Bright Size Life Jam"... I think it would work.

Guest jazz-man

I won't be around for the April Crystal Ballroom show but I'll be checking in on the scuttlebutt on how things go. basically I'd be happy with either Jeff or Stu since I am a slave to this music and need to get my fix!

I won't be around for the April Crystal Ballroom show but I'll be checking in on the scuttlebutt on how things go. basically I'd be happy with either Jeff or Stu since I am a slave to this music and need to get my fix!

I read somewhere that Mattson is on for May....?

So Mattson>Stu>Mattson>?

Archived