STOM To Kill For, Connie said she almost drooling

GDTRFB

Sunshine Daydream

Encore

How Sweet

Golden Road

Seems like a short first set but I think it is right

• Forum MVP

Cats out under the stars ,wow!!!! I gotta figure out how many new songs dso has pulled out since Jeff has come on doard .

cats

golden road

pigpen lovelight

pigpen goodlovin

big boss man

caution

chinatown shuffle?

you win again

california earthquake

I 'll be with thee?

new orleans?

mountains of the moon

cryptical

operator

I'll take a melody,I'm sure there's a few more also.

• Forum MVP

Ah, the Foolish Heart!

I'm not sure if the California Earthquake breakout last fall was at a JM show or not. And not sure about the first New Orleans either, or I'll Be With Thee.

I'm interested in my niece's perspective on it all from last night. Pics, Gary?

Enjoy the islands, Steve! icon14.gif

• Forum MVP

cold jorden

blues for alleh

rockin pnuemonia

thanks chuck ,as long as they clear that run way by tomorrow night we should be good ,we got over 2 feet of snow up here . j.k. done world to give a few times & once it brought tears to my eyes it was that sweet down in falls church.I'm going to go swim w/ the fish!

Guest Lisacat

I had seen JK do melody a few times (one that comes to mind is Ledges surprise soundchceck). I also know there was an I'll be with thee several years ago. RB did chinatown shuffle once a few years ago but I think that was it....

you can't forget the Golden Road in that list smile.gif

And yes, CA earthquake was a JM breakout as well as New Orleans....

Love the cats under the stars! Still prayin for a palm sunday encore sometime...I'm sure there are some more jerry tunes to come

Guest deadheadmike

Agreed! Mike, are you going to make it to the Mystic Theater shows...Can't say enough good things about this venue! Hope it's going well on the homefront...My best to you and Patty!

Hey Jon , I can't make the northern cali shows this time around ... I'd love to , but time constraints won't allow it , fall tour hopefully ... Thank you for the well wishes ... Patty is hanging tough and giving this a good fight ... Her doctor is pleased with her progress and we're taking this all "one day at a time " ... Hope to see you in the fall my Brother !!!

• Forum MVP

Mike - God bless you and your family. Your strength is an inspiration, seriously.

Jon - I wish I could make it into the Mystic myself this time around. Damn the midweek shows.

Matt - Search for where the river ends. Or where the river starts.

first time seeing DSO with Jeff and this show was just unbelievable...DSO is the best thing going right now imo, I wish I could see these guys play every night. They are absolutely ripping. Every song sounded incredible and the setlist was great as well...SOTM was wonderful to hear. They are such a great band and such a pleasure for people that love the music of the GD. DSO Baby!

Guest deadheadmike

Mike - God bless you and your family. Your strength is an inspiration, seriously.

Thank you Chuck !!! The support and kindness that Patty and I are receiving from you and all my Starhead friends is very heartwarming and very appreciated !!! This Starhead community is a BEAUTIFUL place .

:wub::grouphug::wub:

Archived