Other One>

Drumz>

Eleven>

2 Souls>

Alligator>

Caution>

JohnnyBGoode

e: ForeverYoung

OK that setlist is rediculous. I'm lovin these new breakouts...CATS!, operator, Caution?? badass. and forever young to close. Looks like a sick show. Were you there Torin or are you reporting for others?

• Forum MVP

Were you there Torin or are you reporting for others?

report from Vince and Sue, they said the energy level was ridiculous and it was a great time, they are due to be back in town in a few hours and will post a nice review of both nights ATL

Glad to see you were @ the show-I was thinking about you guys when I saw DSO playing Atlanta!

Hope you made a family affair of the show & all went!

Peace,

Rob

Hey Rob!

Grate to hear from you! My middle girl was set to go to the Friday show with us, but she came down sick and couldn't make it - we ended up miracling someone at the venue. On Saturday night my wife joined me and-Dave (get it? anddave? :cheers: ) went. It was my first times seeing Mattson and my first times seeing DJGB. I came away thoroughly impressed! DJGB on Saturday night tore the house down. They're 19th Nervous Breakdown was screaming hot and what a great twist to get Help On The Way>Slipknot!>Moonlight Midnight (with Lisa adding the critical 4th voice on MM)!

DJGB set the energy bar high and DSO stepped right up and cleared it on the first try. It was an awesome night for fast shuffles - 19th, H2H, Cumberland, Mexicali... And the rockers were pure energy - OMSN and JBG as shining examples.

Guest Lisacat

This show earned the word 'epic'.

Wow!

I think most of this tour can be described as such. And the thing is, it will only get better!

Guest wierdbill

Jeff's Slipknot! was deeeeeeeeeelish!

I sure wished there were a few tapers around, or that DSO would release show for sale. DSO is better than furthur in my honest opinion. Thanks guys for being true to the game. The replaying of Setlist is where it's at.

I sure wished there were a few tapers around, or that DSO would release show for sale. DSO is better than furthur in my honest opinion. Thanks guys for being true to the game. The replaying of Setlist is where it's at.

Although I didn't notice any on Friday, there was a taper in the house Saturday night. They were set up just in front of the sound board, so keep your fingers crossed.

OK-

That setlist is just downright ridiculous!!!

I'm glad you're all havin fun... We'll miss Mr. Mattson when the circus rolls in to CO in April, and we're also looking forward to what Mr. Allen will bring to the table. We are excited for Furthur this week, and DSO a month later. Damn, it's a good time to be a deadhead!

CB

• Forum MVP

Sorry about that, I visit some longtime friends in ATL and so I'm always on their schedule and I just go with that. We had a crazy busy Saturday driving to (North) Augusta, SC and back for a memorial service. The guy we were toasting was a great custom amp builder among other electrical pursuits, so the memorial had some serious music being played by admiring musicians who've benefited from his expertise over the years. It was cool to hear them playing through custom gear he had built. It was agreat trip. We barely made it for showtime!!

Kevin wasn't the only one to let his hair down. The whole band jammed at warp speed. This elective was going to be special, given the time era and equipment. Rob E's guitar & Jeff's Jerrycaster were blazin all night. Rob B brings the spirit of Pig to this current line up. The first set was awesome, right from the start, but the 2nd set was absolutly mind blowin! The Cats was sweet, although it didn't fit the era of the night. Operator, yea, Operator, started the 69-72 feel that didn't end. Jeff was as smooth as silk throughout the evening. The whole Other one package was blistering getting more and more intense heading into outer space. Every jam continued to rise up and get closer to the roof with every note. Two Souls was a much needed "breathcatcher" before the volcano went off again! Caution was amazing and closing out with a good ol early 70's JBG put it all to rest. Nice job Jeff on Forever Young to send us off into the wee hours of the morn. With tired legs and drained souls, this show is up there as one of the best we've ever caught, period. Hope to see you all in April or May or definitely, July!

Peace

Vince & Sue

Oh Yea....PLEASE put this show up somewhere. We ALL need to hear it!

Archived