Austin

Dstone5553

• Forum MVP

Greek Theater (U of California), Berkeley, CA (7/14/84)

Jack Straw

West L.A. Fadeaway

Little Red Rooster

Tennessee Jed

Beat it on Down the Line

Big Railroad Blues

Looks Like Rain

Don't Ease Me In

Help on the Way

Slipknot!

Franklin's Tower

Estimated Prophet

Eyes of the World

drums

Truckin'

Wharf Rat

Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad

One More Saturday Night

Day Job

Sounds great was at the GD show the fillers are really just SICK after playing a great show they just keep rolling along thanks to all the members of the band you folks give everything you have and then some THANK YOU enjoy the time off .See Ya soon

• Forum MVP

The show was great on this end...just a slight nip to the air. Help>Slip>Franklin's, Estimated>Eyed was a helluva standout.

The third set filler hit the finishing line strong. Then the Sixth Street riot put the icing on the cake.

What a tour! Thanks everyone!

It was a great show...Stubbs is a chill venue.

I really dug the Help-Slip...Wharf Rat was great too. I was blown away by Mattson...very good stuff...good energy...you could tell he was having fun.

I felt like I was on a train during GDTRFB...DSO is a living, breathing organism.

Guest Dewbop

Well this was my first DSO and I was not disappointed. It was an early birthday celebration for me and I had my socks knocked off. The Orchestra was tight and seriously funky through the night. I couldn't stop dancing.

Also certainly one of the best sounding shows I've ever seen at Stubb's. Hat's off to the crew.

I can't even say I have a stand-out song. Everything sounded so good and the crowd was really into it. The St. Stephen > Eleven filler really was a nice touch.

Well this was my first DSO and I was not disappointed. It was an early birthday celebration for me and I had my socks knocked off. The Orchestra was tight and seriously funky through the night. I couldn't stop dancing.

Also certainly one of the best sounding shows I've ever seen at Stubb's. Hat's off to the crew.

I can't even say I have a stand-out song. Everything sounded so good and the crowd was really into it. The St. Stephen > Eleven filler really was a nice touch.

DSO is the best thing going for sure!!! I am still waiting to see my St. Stephen>The Eleven

DSO is the best thing going for sure!!! I am still waiting to see my St. Stephen>The Eleven

Keep going to shows-You'll see it!

I thought it was pretty cool that during DSO's 11th year they played The Eleven @ alot of shows I went to!

Glad to see it's still in the rotation!

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

Keep going to shows-You'll see it!

I thought it was pretty cool that during DSO's 11th year they played The Eleven @ alot of shows I went to!

Glad to see it's still in the rotation!

Peace,

Rob

Given how long they carefully crafted their presentation of it, and how they teased it before the break-out (one show in Buffalo they gave us everything but the singing), it damn sure should be a long-term staple now. Which, it looks like it is. Dancing to William Tell is one of my absolute all-time favs, something as a kid I never dreamed I'd be able to do. Of course, I don't get out much and I'm easily amused.

Archived