Last Tours Downloads (Feb 2010)

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Hello folks..... I've been working my way through some of the bands tapes and started work on some for Download. Firstly let me say that we lost the last 10 shows from the tour because of a broken computer. That being said the 1st half of the tour is fine especially the Europe Set Lists we played for the first time and that's where I will start. I will be releasing one show a week for the next 5 weeks. I will start the downloads with show #1: 2/3/10 The Varsity Theater, Minneapolis MN (set list from 4/24/72 Rheinhalle, Duesseldorf, West Germany). Look for it in a few days! Followed by 2/4/10 from Milwaukee and so on.....

Peace

Rob

Guest Rob Eaton

They will be there. I'm not sure about Iowa yet... I have more work to do to get that up and running. But I would think 5 out of the first 6 shows coming out. The Last one being a 5 disc set!

• Forum MVP

I'd love a recommendation for one of the Europe '72 shows from band members or people in attendence...

I didn't attend any but have listened to the show from 2-3-10 and it is quite good. 25+ dark star....mmmm. I'll be downloading.

Thanks Eaton!

• Forum MVP

I'd love a recommendation for one of the Europe '72 shows from band members or people in attendence...

You can't lose w/any of them but I did see the first nite in c-town with a very very sic dark star- caution in the second set.

• Forum MVP

Yep, the first night of Chi was a keeper. I'm looking forward to that for sure. Of course, the second didn't stink too bad either. The Dew was one of the best! NYE was OK if you like that kind of thing (extended shows of excellent music)...and by my math the Charlotte shows just barely squeeze by under the 10 day window. But I suck at math, so who knows...

Archived