Reo Speedwagon

maningreen

Guest deadheadmike

Does anyone realize that we now have 2 , I said 2 , threads regarding REO Speed Wagon on the Other Bands Forum ... who would have thunk it. :huh:

Does anyone realize that we now have 2 , I said 2 , threads regarding REO Speed Wagon on the Other Bands Forum ... who would have thunk it .:huh:

"As we redouble our efforts to control, and continue to fail, our suffering becomes acute and intollerable".

~Wilson

Guest deadheadmike

"As we redouble our efforts to control, and continue to fail, our suffering becomes acute and intollerable".

~Wilson

profound and good food for thought ...

• Forum MVP

been a while since I have been on the DSO forums. I miss this place. Thanks to Dark Star Orchestra for all the magic and music they give us.

...I never dreamed I would read posts regarding REO Speedwagon on these boards. LOL. Have a Grate weekend everyone!

dsorocks.gif

Well I have to admit I knew nada about reo and only started this thread to make a stand for free speech. One thing I have learned around here is that our music will help bury the hatchet. Maybe I will even make it to camp kitchen for a spell this year.

Peace

Guest deadheadmike

Well I have to admit I knew nada about reo and only started this thread to make a stand for free speech. One thing I have learned around here is that our music will help bury the hatchet. Maybe I will even make it to camp kitchen for a spell this year.

Peace

You know , there really is another REO thread here ... its probably back a few pages , but they were considered bubble gum , pop , commercial music back in the day and had to be kept as a hidden pleasure for all of us that were into ROCK cause it didn't look cool to listen to them ... you posted "Time for Me to Fly" that was one I turned up back in the day when no one was lookin' ... I don't care who looks now , I'm 50 , I'll crank that bitch right up ... CHEERS !!!

• 1 month later...

You know , there really is another REO thread here ... its probably back a few pages , but they were considered bubble gum , pop , commercial music back in the day and had to be kept as a hidden pleasure for all of us that were into ROCK cause it didn't look cool to listen to them ... you posted "Time for Me to Fly" that was one I turned up back in the day when no one was lookin' ... I don't care who looks now , I'm 50 , I'll crank that bitch right up ... CHEERS !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived