Congressman Fears Guam May Capsize

bs69

• Forum MVP

This is almost as funny as the lame attempt the Congressman's aides made later to suggest it was some special brand of humor but no one seemed to get it.

OK, I say go easy on the guy, because everyone's human. How's he supposed to keep track of whether major islands are actually the earth protruding above the water line and not just lava and soil covered bath toys?

He really shouldn't be worrying about Guam capsizing any more than he should be worried about capsizing the economy with an oozing, oleaginous government program that will suck all visible life out of the healthcare economy, save that porcine mass of unionized paper shufflers counting their way to early pensions and lifelong healthcare on the tax payer dole. Oops. I guess Guam is staring to list a bit....

• Forum MVP

This is almost as funny as the lame attempt the Congressman's aides made later to suggest it was some special brand of humor but no one seemed to get it.

OK, I say go easy on the guy, because everyone's human. How's he supposed to keep track of whether major islands are actually the earth protruding above the water line and not just lava and soil covered bath toys?

He really shouldn't be worrying about Guam capsizing any more than he should be worried about capsizing the economy with an oozing, oleaginous government program that will suck all visible life out of the healthcare economy, save that porcine mass of unionized paper shufflers counting their way to early pensions and lifelong healthcare on the tax payer dole. Oops. I guess Guam is staring to list a bit....

I can't wait for higher taxes. Seems worth it to me....

• Forum MVP

I can hear Maureen McGovern in the distance singing "The Morning After". :)

You know I respect your political views, couldn't resist.

I am single, no dependents and heading into the higher tax bracket yet I don't have a problem paying more taxes for healthcare reform.

• Forum MVP

I'm a bit embarased that this congressman is from Georgia...same state that I live in. But I think is a statement about the quality of our education. In the vidieo he appeared to be truly concerned that due to Guam's long, and thin shape it might tip like a canoe.

Peace, and I hope we all can swim.

Doc

• Forum MVP

You know I respect your political views, couldn't resist.

I am single, no dependents and heading into the higher tax bracket yet I don't have a problem paying more taxes for healthcare reform.

Back at you, NYSteve! I admire the "in your face" clarity of your stances...and your avatar!

Will you join me in burning down the village to save it?

Archived