And I Bid You Goodnight

Taper Ron

TR , The music connected us all in spirit. You connected us all in cyberspace. I have many new friends that I've met, and many that I haven't met yet, because of this website. You deserve a break, we'll be here when you get back. Thanks John

• Forum MVP

I for one have gained alot of things in life because of this forum and you Taper Ron.The friends who I have met here... who have now become family.. I never would have met if not for these forums.Also there was many a sleepless night that I spent in CHOP... sick with worry ...and in deep despair.... that I would come here and there would always be someone here for me... no matter what the hour.Then you honored my daughter and gave Tara her own special place on these boards.....forever to be remembered by our community.For that I am eternally grateful.You have touched many lives here Ron.....and helped alot of people along the way.I wish you peace in your journey ...... and may your songs always be sung.

• Forum MVP

Ron - thanks for all the hard work and deadication.

What happened to "deadheadmike" ? His account appears to no longer exist.

Account deletions only happen when a registered user makes a formal request to delete their own account.

• Forum MVP

Account deletions only happen when a registered user makes a formal request to delete their own account.

Understood, looky - I thought I recalled that had been the case once before. Thanks.

And I guess there's no better time to say thanks for stepping up and caring for the forums!

Archived