Rush Tour Dates

bs69

Nice! I wish they would play a show closer than CBus!

No Detroit. I'm used to DSO not coming to Detroit but now even Rush is dissing us? Detroit rock city????? Oh well. I'm not traveling for Rush. Although there is a Toronto Saturday night that could be worthy of a road trip.

Motion Pictures is only 7 songs( I think). Motion Pictures and 8+ other songs from new albums I haven't heard? Again I'm not sure that is worthy of a road trip.

• Forum MVP

No Detroit. I'm used to DSO not coming to Detroit but now even Rush is dissing us? Detroit rock city????? Oh well. I'm not traveling for Rush. Although there is a Toronto Saturday night that could be worthy of a road trip.

Motion Pictures is only 7 songs( I think). Motion Pictures and 8+ other songs from new albums I haven't heard? Again I'm not sure that is worthy of a road trip.

You are selling them far short, they do a solid 3-4 hour show.

• Forum MVP

Yea, I was speculating which makes me stupid as I have seen Rush 5 times. You would think I would know how long they played.

Hey, I know how you feel. There are these couple of bands that I've seen over the years...one a while back and one pretty recently. They opened with songs called "Promised Land" or "Bertha" or something, then all of a sudden were playing ones called "Second that Emotion" or "Sisters and Brothers" or some such, and I'd look around and wonder "WTF - where did the last 4 hours go?"

smile.gif

Archived