Newark, Oh, Huntington, Wv, And Rochester, Ny

Teacher Matt

While I am home in Ohio in August I will be able to hit these 3 shows....

anybody out there in Dark Star land going to be at any of these as well ?? ...

On the radar. Those 3 shows are close to home but don't work out from a work schedule. I like the Utica-Buffalo, Deleware-Jersey dates. Dream situation is to somehow get the week of Aug 2nd-Aug 8th off and doing Utica,Buffalo,Newport,West Virginia, Deleware, Jersey, Jersey. Probably won't happen but a guy can dream. Most likely either Utica-Buffalo or Deleware-Jersey-Jersey.

• Forum MVP

On the radar. Those 3 shows are close to home but don't work out from a work schedule. I like the Utica-Buffalo, Deleware-Jersey dates. Dream situation is to somehow get the week of Aug 2nd-Aug 8th off and doing Utica,Buffalo,Newport,West Virginia, Deleware, Jersey, Jersey. Probably won't happen but a guy can dream. Most likely either Utica-Buffalo or Deleware-Jersey-Jersey.

Tell work your come down with a terrible illness and come join the party for a week.

• Forum MVP

I'm planning on hitting the Utica show. I saw the Dead in Utica. Might have been the one-zillionth time I heard "Althea", so, naturally, I'm hoping for an "Althea".

Plus, the nice part about Utica in the summer is swimming in the Mediterranean and touring the ruins of Carthage.

• Forum MVP

I'm planning on hitting the Utica show. I saw the Dead in Utica. Might have been the one-zillionth time I heard "Althea", so, naturally, I'm hoping for an "Althea".

Plus, the nice part about Utica in the summer is swimming in the Mediterranean and touring the ruins of Carthage.

Come see them in Nashville, and you can check the Parthenon off your hell in a bucket list...

• Forum MVP

I will be at all 3.

Rick - I knew I could count of you... any plans on the day between shows... Aug 2nd ?? .... Southern Ohio is beautiful rolling hills with the Wayne National Forest blanketing it...

I am thinking about a 4 to 6 hour canoe trip that day on one of the many rivers... and then spent the night in Athens, Ohio.. home to Ohio University.... a breathtaking college town (and I am not only talking about the co-eds)

• Forum MVP

I understand the work scheudule... one good thing about being a teacher... summer... .but I have many plans with my family when I am home and my parents are not getting any younger and I truly enjoying spending time with them and my siblings (6 total) and all the little nieces and nephews etc...

so those are the only 3 I got my radar on.. .. but in my old days of touring and following DSO in the summer I would have gone to the entire darn tour.. :blink:

• Forum MVP

None of those, but hopefully the Friday the 13th show...

The music abides.

26387_10150151399110612_774050611_11793094_6685326_s.jpg

Chuck - Thursday AND Friday are both FREE SHOWS !!!!

and how come we both live in Las Vegas but the last time we saw eachother was at a Dark Star Show in Southern California ?!?!? :wacko::blink:

• Forum MVP

Chuck - Thursday AND Friday are both FREE SHOWS !!!!

and how come we both live in Las Vegas but the last time we saw eachother was at a Dark Star Show in Southern California ?!?!? wacko.gifblink.gif

The shows may be free, but freedom isn't free - it costs a buck 'o five.

And let's face it - So Cal is closer than Vegas when you live in Vegas. Or maybe not. You thinking about the Nokia in October?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

we should be there for all three, and at least Huntington and Rochester :) coming from Vibes (where the lineup is slow Sunday and they make ya leave that night anyway), so we may not make it Sunday, but we're gonna try really hard to make it (like you said, it's Jerry's b-day and I can't really imagine being anywhere else that day!)

absolutely cannot wait! Gonna be a great couple of weeks!

and yay, Chuck, hope you make it the 13th, we miss you ALWAYS!

• Forum MVP

I've had issues with moving out and UHAUL trucks, but it looks as though the move out finally done. I can now come home. I will see you guys tomorrow night and on through the rest of the tour. Freedom feels good.

Archived