Last Night

ducats

a couple of things:

I assume it was 80 or 81?

Is the dancer with the floppy ears that was stage right, RIGHT in front of the speakers (where my hair was literally standing up!) during Black Peter a poster on this board? Whoever you are I enjoy your dancing - as I usually roam the room for people with grooves that I dig, as to get a better one going myself.

• Forum MVP

a couple of things:

I assume it was 80 or 81?

Is the dancer with the floppy ears that was stage right, RIGHT in front of the speakers (where my hair was literally standing up!) during Black Peter a poster on this board? Whoever you are I enjoy your dancing - as I usually roam the room for people with grooves that I dig, as to get a better one going myself.

did he have sweat pants with no pockets??? Think it was nantucket....

• Forum MVP

hehehe I think you are talkin bout my Space-a-Corn hat... Pink unicorn hat w floppy ears... It has a chin strap so I can strap my face in so they don't melt my face off ;) I had it strapped from Playin' on that night :D and thank you so much for noticing me, my lil heart feels very shiny and warm now!!! I love DSO sooooo much!!! What a super fun show!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! My boyfriend the Deviled Egg (a costume that will soon reappear) got the unicorn ears hat for me at Gratefulfest bc I have always worn fuzzy ear hats to shows, especially DSO and I am obsessed with Unicorns (watched The Last Unicorn waaaay too much as a young impressionable child) and I promptly sewed a Wheel patch on the ear and a Space Your Face patch on the side when he gave it to me so it could be my official Grateful Dead ears :D

thanks again, say hi next time!!!!

hehehe I think you are talkin bout my Space-a-Corn hat... Pink unicorn hat w floppy ears... It has a chin strap so I can strap my face in so they don't melt my face off ;) I had it strapped from Playin' on that night :D and thank you so much for noticing me, my lil heart feels very shiny and warm now!!! I love DSO sooooo much!!! What a super fun show!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! My boyfriend the Deviled Egg (a costume that will soon reappear) got the unicorn ears hat for me at Gratefulfest bc I have always worn fuzzy ear hats to shows, especially DSO and I am obsessed with Unicorns (watched The Last Unicorn waaaay too much as a young impressionable child) and I promptly sewed a Wheel patch on the ear and a Space Your Face patch on the side when he gave it to me so it could be my official Grateful Dead ears :D

are you telling me Mr.+Mrs. Egg are at every show? if so, maybe Mexacali (9/20) or Nokia 10/2. my Truckin days ended in the late 80's, although I saw a few shows every year until 95. Furthest DSO (or Furthur for that matter) travel was a hundred miles or so (10 years ago +\-), but now will only see either within 30 miles +/- of GWB.

regardless, keep the dancin going for me!

• Forum MVP

eh, not every show!!!! We missed the 69 Buffalo show bc we were at Vibes, and this is my first DSO tour experience, but we plan to begin making a habit of it. We really wanna do some Furthur tour as well, but we live in the southeast and there are never enough dates for either in our area s we HAVE To travel for em to catch the full tours. The Deviled Egg has been seeing DSO since 2007, but only made it to a longer run of shows at the end of last summer in the middle of the country last year :)

Chuck, we love you, it has been sooo good to see you again :) and oh my goodness, we have been shown SO MUCH LOVE on this tour!!!!! Raging in the front row at DSO (and Furthur) is what we LIVE for... We never got to see Jerry but the Grateful Dead is our life!

hope to see you all again sooner than later!!!!

kisses,

Mrs. D

Just a note to thank you for the grate description of your concert headwear-We spent only a few yards apart @ Dewey & AC shows....I didn't know your names-must have left my manners home(no introduction on my part)! Now I have a face to go with the screenname.

I always enjoy dancin' with younger heads who are obviously enjoying the music & adding positive vibes to the show!

Safe travels on the rest of the tour,

Rob

:dsorocks:

Archived