Castle Theatre, Bloomington, Il

found

• Forum MVP

Setlist: 6/3/76 - Paramount Theatre Portland OR - Thursday

Set One: Might As Well ; Cassidy ; Row Jimmy ; Looks Like Rain ; They Love Each Other ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication ; Candyman ; The Music Never Stopped ; Scarlet Begonias ; Dancing In The Street

Set Two: Samson And Delilah ; Crazy Fingers > Wharf Rat > Let It Grow > Drums > Let It Grow ; It Must Have Been The Roses ; Around And Around ; Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower > One More Saturday Night

Encore: The Wheel Filler: And We Bid You Goodnight

How was the finale peoples?! Love me some 76! first show of 76, some great stuff here...

Guest crazy digits

Setlist: 6/3/76 - Paramount Theatre Portland OR - Thursday

Set One: Might As Well ; Cassidy ; Row Jimmy ; Looks Like Rain ; They Love Each Other ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication ; Candyman ; The Music Never Stopped ; Scarlet Begonias ; Dancing In The Street

Set Two: Samson And Delilah ; Crazy Fingers > Wharf Rat > Let It Grow > Drums > Let It Grow ; It Must Have Been The Roses ; Around And Around ; Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower > One More Saturday Night

Encore: The Wheel Filler: And We Bid You Goodnight

How was the finale peoples?! Love me some 76! first show of 76, some great stuff here...

this sure looks like it sucked...holy moly..

What a show!!! We made the trip up from St.Louis,MO due to the fact we miised them in St.Louis- they played the same night as Roger Waters- what is the odds of that!!!

The band was on fire right from the get go!!!! The venue was a little strange but it added to the show- it was a old movie theatre- there was no seats except for the balcony which was for 21 or younger- you could go up there just no drinks. From the first note you got the feeling the band was having a great time for the final show. Kevin was siging along and bouncing around like a little kid. The face's that Rob made all night towards Jeff were priceless- he looked as shocked as us of his incredible playing!!!

One of the highlights for me was Looks Like Rain- Lisa just blew us away- you could tell this song and venue was very special to her- she is from around Bloomington,IL- this was the first time they have ever played in Bloomington so she wanted to do her hometown right!!! After she yelled ( i mean this in a great way) No More Rain you could just feel the meaing she put into this song- the band just stood there in amazment- like WOW!!! Did that just happen!!!

Anyway the whole show was great and so were the people- the crowd was great- got into every song!!! Sorry my writing skills are bad but this is the first time I have ever replied to a show- it was that great I had to say something!!!!

Can't wait for the next time!!!! Going to see Further here in St.Louis on Thursday and I know the show will not even be close to what I saw on Saturday Night in Bloomington,IL!!!

Thank you Darkstar for another great show!!!

Archived