Towne Ballroom

Mr_Charlie

The tour date page lists a show March 12 at town hall which Iam sure is towne ballroom,however the date is not on the townes website. My question is whether it is a confirmed date or not.

I think Buffalo closed when Paladino lost

• Forum MVP

Outlaw masturbation... hahahahahaaaaa!! I'd like them try to enforce that one...

Not that hard. We are not very far away from cameras in the home - bathroom, bedroom, etc. Most people encounter several cameras a day whether they know it or not. The seven eleven, the atm, the red light, etc. The next step is the home.

Guest Lisacat

Not that hard. We are not very far away from cameras in the home - bathroom, bedroom, etc. Most people encounter several cameras a day whether they know it or not. The seven eleven, the atm, the red light, etc. The next step is the home.

so what are you trying to tell us Rick?

• Forum MVP

so what are you trying to tell us Rick?

I don't want to sound Orwellian crazy. Those entrusted to serve and protect us would never place cameras in your home. I don't really care much to tell anybody anything. Only time will tell. They already record almost every phone call (don't worry too many phone calls placed to listen to them all), track our movements through our cell phones, easy pass, and credit card purchases. They have an itemized list of all your purchases made with a credit card. For most people, this is no big deal. They only know this information if they care to look. I'm losing my sanity and recent reports from judges, government officials, and ex-NSA or CIA only make the situation worse. It all seems too ridiculous to believe that its true. Don't worry though they need a warrant for those things or at least, a NSL.

I guess what I'm saying is stop masturbating if it that ever becomes law. Check the laws currently on the books were you live too. In some places, oral and anal sex are illegal or atleast, according to old laws still on the books.

Here is a cute one.

On August 27th 2004, during a session of the RNC in New York city, police used cameras to videotape two people having intimate relations on a roof top balcony. They were taped for 4 minutes despite the fact that the camera was supossed to be focused on a bicycle rally. The officers were never charged or tried, despite violating Stephanie's Law.

I don't think I am really telling you guys anything. I think you guys know.

I guess what I'm saying is I have way too much time to spend reading and educating myself.

• Forum MVP

Did none of you learn anything from this?

http://christwire.or...ist-in-america/

Sure, a camera can trigger a Pavlovian desire to masturbate - I was just in line at the bank myself and had to go wash off afterwards. But we don't need a 1984 situation of omnipresent observation to get our rocks off. The hideous shrieks and moans of a show should be more than enough.

Guest crazy digits

Sure, a camera can trigger a Pavlovian desire to masturbate - I was just in line at the bank myself and had to go wash off afterwards. But we don't need a 1984 situation of omnipresent observation to get our rocks off. The hideous shrieks and moans of a show should be more than enough.

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands...no pun intended..

• Forum MVP

I read the article the first time it was posted on this forum. I was up in arms and pretty pissed off until someone brought to light that the article is satirical in nature. After finding that out, the article is hilarious and a great read.

Archived