Rahway N.j.

nwnj steve

• Forum MVP

It's in Rahway's main street area ( Irving St ), it was a movie theater the last time I was in it a very long time ago , but it's been restored and they have lots of things going on there ... some good restaurants right near the theater ... the train station is very close to the theater for people that want to train in and out (Rahway Station ... check the schedule ) ... Rahway does have its problems like other towns in NJ but things should be pretty cool on a show night ... I'm sure Rahway Police will be on the JOB and will be all over the theater area on show night keeping everything running nice and smooth ... I'M GOING !!!

dsorocks.gif

• Forum MVP

count me in, little bit of irresponsibility on my part in order to attend but i just cant seem to get enough. theatre looks gorgeous

:dsorocks:

Looks beautiful. Could be some dance issues by the looks of it, but I am sure we can figure it out. If the photos don't lie, that place is beautiful.

• Forum MVP

Just purchased my tix today. Plenty of front row available from the venue. 28$ including fees. How can you beat that???? :dsorocks:

I go where I want. I don't care what the ticket says. Don't get me wrong. I don't care much to be in the front anyway unless thats where the space is.

• Advisory Board

March 9th is my birthday.... how I would HATE to spend it in New Fucking Jersey, and not only that, it wouldl be my 300th show... LOL... I'm hoping for a day off on the 9th, and having my 300th at The State Theater, VA where I saw my first DSO show...

• Forum MVP

And not only that..... Rahway is in the Bowels of Jersey. Right next to all the refinery's and a stones throw from East Jersey State......Penitentary that is. Chuck went there as a young lad for their scared straight program....look what it did for him!! Although the downtown area around the venue is very nice. Stop by for a visit buddy, you know for some sick, demented reason, deep down you love Jersey. You'll be there with bells on!! All your friends from the East Coast will sing you back home. Everythings gonna be alright!!!

You might as well get here on Sunday as we will be playing golf on their off day Monday morning and Mexicali is on Tuesday....make it a little sabbatical . See ya then fucker.

Funny you mention that, Greg. I thought those court records had been sealed, but Wikileaks is some powerful stuff, I guess.

So anyway, you guys will be interested to know that the East Jersey State class of '73 has been planning a reunion. The gang there made me the man I am today, and I can't wait to see how everyone turned out. The hemorrhoids have been OK for a while now, and it seems like a good time to help Herdy celebrate too! I'm pretty stoked!

Hey JACK ASS !! How are you buddy ? Fully bleached and power washed all the furniture and all other sitting accessories : ) So good to see you in full BLOOM again . MIss you buddy ! Back to topic , can't wait for Rahway ! Even the name is fucked up :) :) :):rolleyes:

All love fellas

A

Now will you look at that ! You and I signed up on the same damn day ! Don't know what to do with that :blink

:)

• Advisory Board

Love you too buddy!! Did you get the shit stains out of the carpet? Me and Duncan had an ass dragging competition, and I won!! :)

See ya in March!! Birthday shows are the best! I expect everyone to buy me a drink, and make me king for the night.... even if I am the king everynight ;)

Love ya all!

Hey JACK ASS !! How are you buddy ? Fully bleached and power washed all the furniture and all other sitting accessories : ) So good to see you in full BLOOM again . MIss you buddy ! Back to topic , can't wait for Rahway ! Even the name is fucked up :)

All love fellas

A

Now will you look at that ! You and I signed up on the same damn day ! Don't know what to do with that :blink

:)

Love you too buddy!! Did you get the shit stains out of the carpet? Me and Duncan had an ass dragging competition, and I won!! :)

See ya in March!! Birthday shows are the best! I expect everyone to buy me a drink, and make me king for the night.... even if I am the king everynight ;)

Love ya all!

I thought that looked like human pooh!!! Bet duncan still has the sheeeeetz from all that food he got that night!! Rahway will be money!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived