2/7/11 - Workplay, Birmingham

topher44

Guest Lisacat

I found Chimes of Freedom to be an interesting pick for a new song....any particular reason as to why it was chosen (besides we liked it and wanted to play it)?

btw nice to see an addition to Ms Mackey's repertoire!

• Advisory Board

For those of you (like me) who are to lazy to look it up...

Set One: Cold Rain And Snow ; Lazy Lightning > Supplication ; West L.A. Fadeaway ; My Brother Esau ; Cumberland Blues ; *Chimes Of Freedom ; Mama Tried > Easy Wind ; Rubin and Cherise

Set Two: Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Feel Like A Stranger ; Mission In The Rain ; Women Are Smarter > Drums > Space > William Tell Bridge > The Eleven > Dear Mr. Fantasy . Hey Jude Finale > Tangled Up In Blue

Encore: Overseas Stomp (Lindbergh Hop) > New Orleans

Notes: * first time played

WOW I wish I was at this show!!! Rubin and Cherise?!?! William Tell>Eleven>Mr Fantasy>Jude>Tangled!?!?!? That right there would be enough to make my head pop off!!Actually that whole second set makes me sick to my stomach that I missed it!! I always seem to miss the great electives!! (Not saying by any means that the ones I catch are bad cause they are all fanfuckingtastic) Damnit to hell, please tell me there were some tapers or this might be brought down to a DSO download!!

Archived