Thank You, Pugs

Guest L~Cat

Guest Lisacat

Hey Mark,

Just wanted to thank you for getting some of those recordings up.

I'm excited to see the first night @ Regency is available. Crossing my fingers for the 2nd night! (oh what a night that was... there are a couple people who should have been there and couldn't make it and would love to hear it)

Thanks again for doing this....I know you haul ass on the road getting the boys' equipment to them and I'm sure there are other things you could be doing when you are home, so it is much appreciated.

See you on the road

Lisa

A big "Thank You" to Pugs, in the first place for recording these shows, and secondly for taking the time and effort to get them uploaded to Archive. Now we have them to enjoy forever. Tapers used to be a common site at shows, but over the past few years I have noticed fewer and fewer of them. Pugs, you are one of a dwindling breed... please keep on keeping on :)

Topher

• Advisory Board

For those of you who do not know who "Pugs" is, he is the Truck driver, Mark...

Occasionally, if he doesn't have far to drive the rig to the next gig, you'll see him sitting near Cotter at the soundboard, recording away... He has ALOT of DSO stuff, but he doesn't have the time to upload them...

So like everyone says, Thank you Pugs for what you do..

Archived