Furthur Forum

tbones

For many reasons i'm sure many of you will be happy that there is a new "Furthur Community". I don't have many expectations that this will be any different than RD.org or PZ.org. But we can hope! I have found the other sites( and obviously) this site to be overall lame regarding furthur. Deadheads are an opinionated crew. It will be interesting to see the whole thing evolve. Judging on the initial posts it will be a whiny bunch. The call for civility will be futile. Anyway, I guess I will wait and see if the furthur forum will call me. I do appreciate the fluffy vibes here. Its a whole other world out there. After years of reading shocking opinions here about Phil and Bob, I see the alternatives to be quite disturbing. I guess I have seen this site and DSO in general as a Grateful Dead experience and not a DSO experience. I understand most of the regulars here to be loyal supporters of this community so they are therefore protective of the focus remaining on DSO. Maybe Rob E will feel free to post again since there is a place for reviews of furthur shows now ( not that has been a problem lately). Since I love this forum Im sure I will have to rant and rave about some injustice along the way. Love you kids!

• Forum MVP

For many reasons i'm sure many of you will be happy that there is a new "Furthur Community". I don't have many expectations that this will be any different than RD.org or PZ.org. But we can hope! I have found the other sites( and obviously) this site to be overall lame regarding furthur. Deadheads are an opinionated crew. It will be interesting to see the whole thing evolve. Judging on the initial posts it will be a whiny bunch. The call for civility will be futile. Anyway, I guess I will wait and see if the furthur forum will call me. I do appreciate the fluffy vibes here. Its a whole other world out there. After years of reading shocking opinions here about Phil and Bob, I see the alternatives to be quite disturbing. I guess I have seen this site and DSO in general as a Grateful Dead experience and not a DSO experience. I understand most of the regulars here to be loyal supporters of this community so they are therefore protective of the focus remaining on DSO. Maybe Rob E will feel free to post again since there is a place for reviews of furthur shows now ( not that has been a problem lately). Since I love this forum Im sure I will have to rant and rave about some injustice along the way. Love you kids!

Rant away boy!!!! Are we going to see you in April or do I have to send my uncle Bennie to brake your knee caps? RB

Rant away boy!!!! Are we going to see you in April or do I have to send my uncle Bennie to brake your knee caps? RB

GOOD lord willin' i will be redeeming myself after last tour. STOKED! Im in for NORCAL and as much else as I can....I've been missing my yearly migration to CO...maybe this time around. Might have to take the boy out of school for some extra credit along the way. The hills of green are awaiting your arrival. I put myself through weekly dance training resulting in plenty of guilt laden pain....please there is no need for uncle Bennie!

Guest Lisacat

GOOD lord willin' i will be redeeming myself after last tour. STOKED! Im in for NORCAL and as much else as I can....I've been missing my yearly migration to CO...maybe this time around. Might have to take the boy out of school for some extra credit along the way. The hills of green are awaiting your arrival. I put myself through weekly dance training resulting in plenty of guilt laden pain....please there is no need for uncle Bennie!

I should be issued a pink slip for all my missed training sessions lately. Hope I can keep up! ;-)

And Rob- not to worry. I know where he lives.

I signed up for the Furthur Board, but I have to say it runs like a piece of crap....slow, lots of buggs I dont think they have their Sh*t together yet....Dr V.

+1 sentiment, regarding the efficiency of the forum...perhaps, time will tell....

Archived