March Madness

acududeman

• Forum MVP

San Diego St. over Old Dominion in a barnburner final.

Also look out for the UW Huskies in the East. Tough draw but what can you do...

I like it.......that would be a fun scenario!

Isiah Thomas Jr is a player.......agreed that UW could make some serious noise.

• Forum MVP

I like it.......that would be a fun scenario!

Isiah Thomas Jr is a player.......agreed that UW could make some serious noise.

UW is a very fun team to watch as long as they play THEIR game. I just have trouble seeing UNC not slowing the tempo down to a crawl, which is basically all you have to do to beat the Huskies. If you don't slow them down, they can put up 90 in a hurry.

Also, anyone else want to see the Piston draft Isiah besides me?

• Forum MVP

For all of the pre-tourney hype they garnered, the Big East is pretty much getting hammered.

Interestingly, in a relatively weak year for the ACC 3 of the 4 teams advanced to the Sweet 16.......go figure......

Can't wait for next weekend.......the first 2 rounds rocked!! :icon14:

• Forum MVP

For all of the pre-tourney hype they garnered, the Big East is pretty much getting hammered.

Interestingly, in a relatively weak year for the ACC 3 of the 4 teams advanced to the Sweet 16.......go figure......

Can't wait for next weekend.......the first 2 rounds rocked!! :icon14:

Big east has a lot of really good teams, but they don't have a really great team. Duke and Carolina barely squeeked by or ACC would be down to 1. This thing is impossible to predict. UConn looks strong, Kemba Walker was unbelievable beating my Bearcats Saturday night. He is a great player, even if he does get the star calls from the zebras.

• Forum MVP

Big east has a lot of really good teams, but they don't have a really great team. Duke and Carolina barely squeeked by or ACC would be down to 1. This thing is impossible to predict. UConn looks strong, Kemba Walker was unbelievable beating my Bearcats Saturday night. He is a great player, even if he does get the star calls from the zebras.

No doubt Kemba Walker is amazing......he reminds me of Dwayne Wade.

• Forum MVP

Jonah had Pitt going to the championship so the other night we watched the Butler v Pitt game OMG. Not the way I'd like to end my college career....making a rookie worthless foul with .9 seconds on the clock. Stand still and you move on.....

Yes I am a Hoosier by birth.... but only by birth. I was pulling for Butler also. Yes Comic Book Guy, worst final ever. I am surprised they only lost by 12 points shooting 18 %. Oh well, DSO shows here next week. Woo who !!

• Forum MVP

6 - 3 pointers

3 - 2 pointers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every team is going to have an off night. It's going to happen. You don't know when and can't control when, but HOLY SHITBALLS. Guy at work today said that his daughter's 6th grade hoops team "shoots better than that and they don't know how to shoot".

I feel bad for Butler because they played great up to that game. You don't like to see it end like that.

Archived