What Time Does 4/29 Show Start?

GDTRFB

• Forum MVP

You just need to make sure you are in the line by 7:45 at the latest if you want to enjoy the show and get a good spot (it is a sardine can)...

If DSO say they start at 9pm... then DSO will start the show at 9pm.... so get to the Irving at 7:45 and wait in line...

get in the venue... don't have one more cold one at the tavern down the street.... get to the Irving at 8:45 only to be welcomed with a long long line which puts you in the venue at 9:20pm and stuck in the back.... unless that is what you want...

just my 37 cents worth... :wacko:

You just need to make sure you are in the line by 7:45 at the latest if you want to enjoy the show and get a good spot (it is a sardine can)...

If DSO say they start at 9pm... then DSO will start the show at 9pm.... so get to the Irving at 7:45 and wait in line...

get in the venue... don't have one more cold one at the tavern down the street.... get to the Irving at 8:45 only to be welcomed with a long long line which puts you in the venue at 9:20pm and stuck in the back.... unless that is what you want...

thanks for the heads up, teach!

Are they uptight with the pat downs and what not? Can I still get my hands on a fast pass?

• Forum MVP

Are they uptight with the pat downs and what not? Can I still get my hands on a fast pass?

I'm not sure about that.....but what I do know ( friend is a NYC Detective) is if you are going to partake, don't do it on the street around the venue. UC's will be out......and there is 0 tolerance , as they don't want to deter tourism. Be smart.

I'm not sure about that.....but what I do know ( friend is a NYC Detective) is if you are going to partake, don't do it on the street around the venue. UC's will be out......and there is 0 tolerance , as they don't want to deter tourism. Be smart.

Always Tara! Leave that kinda stuff for the amateurs B)

Guest Sam L.

They have really been bustin down on all forms of smokin' in NYC. The city is in bad shape financially, and it's easy $$.

DO NOT SMOKE ON THE STREET AROUND THE VENUE.

If it's as packed as I think it's going to be, it probably will be OK inside, but just be aware of your surroundings.

Expect a patdown, how much of one I think often depends on how you look.

And if anyone has one extra, I'd be much oblidged. I bought my tix long time ago, but my daughter decided at the last minute to come to the show..all the way from Buffalo.

And anyone who sells me a tix gets a list of bars in the east village for pre-game!

Please e.mail me at adsforsam@yahoo.com if you can help.

Sam L.

Archived