70 Greatest Dylan Songs

neutrino

I'm not exactly clear on why I started receiving Rolling Stone magazine a few months ago. I think it has something to do with some tickets I purchased., and this included a subscription to RS. Anyway, they have a very nice extended article on Bob's best songs, which you might want to check out.

BTW--Rolling Stone seems to have changed and is actually quite bit more interesting now than I remember it being in the past. it's actually worth reading.

• Forum MVP

I'm not exactly clear on why I started receiving Rolling Stone magazine a few months ago. I think it has something to do with some tickets I purchased., and this included a subscription to RS. Anyway, they have a very nice extended article on Bob's best songs, which you might want to check out.

BTW--Rolling Stone seems to have changed and is actually quite bit more interesting now than I remember it being in the past. it's actually worth reading.

This looks like it will be well worth reading. I remember that their poll of 100 Best Rock Songs usually has Like a Rolling Stone as number 1. Seems reasonable...

I subscribed to it from 9th grade in '69 up to the early '80s, by which time it had become increasingly irrelevant to my life (probably more of a comment on me than the mag Wenner built). I have rarely looked at it since, except for polls and anniversary issues. I will gladly read this! Thanks for the heads up!

Just got done reading the 10 artists' favorite Dylan songs. I actually find it hard to believe that not one of them listed my favorite Dylan song, "Desolation Row."

That's right, I'm conceited enough to believe that "Desolation Row" should be EVERYONE'S favorite Dylan song. tongue.gif

• Forum MVP

Just got done reading the 10 artists' favorite Dylan songs. I actually find it hard to believe that not one of them listed my favorite Dylan song, "Desolation Row."

That's right, I'm conceited enough to believe that "Desolation Row" should be EVERYONE'S favorite Dylan song. tongue.gif

You. Got. That. Right!

And the only sound that

• Forum MVP

I heard RS just interviewed Donald Trump?

What a waste of space that must have been.

If anyone wants a genuinely good magazine about music, and movies too, go out and buy 'Uncut' magazine. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Archived