Mighty High Streaming Now

Evangeline

• Forum MVP

I posted this at the end of the Mighty High thread, but wanted to make sure that everyone on the forums tonight can see this, so I started a new topic. Well, better late than never. It appears that Taperrob is streaming at the Mighty High. I just caught the tail end of the Donna Jean Godchaux Band set--they ended fittingly with the Mighty High--and it sounded great! I am hoping that he is also going to stream the DSO set, but not sure (but it looks promising). Anyway, here is the thread at Philzone for everyone who can't make it there tonight. Philzone-The Mighty High 5-20-11. I will be there tomorrow but I am so hoping I can hear the guys tonight--I need it! Enjoy, and thanks Taperrob!!

:icon14:

• Forum MVP

I posted this at the end of the Mighty High thread, but wanted to make sure that everyone on the forums tonight can see this, so I started a new topic. Well, better late than never. It appears that Taperrob is streaming at the Mighty High. I just caught the tail end of the Donna Jean Godchaux Band set--they ended fittingly with the Mighty High--and it sounded great! I am hoping that he is also going to stream the DSO set, but not sure (but it looks promising). Anyway, here is the thread at Philzone for everyone who can't make it there tonight. Philzone-The Mighty High 5-20-11. I will be there tomorrow but I am so hoping I can hear the guys tonight--I need it! Enjoy, and thanks Taperrob!!

:icon14:

You rock!!!! Thanx so much for taking the time to post the link in multiple threads. May 2nite be music to everyones ears.......

• Forum MVP

Well that was a frickin' awesome surprise!! Really whet my appetite for tomorrow at Tuxedo Park. Here is the set list:

DSO 5/20/11 Mighty High

original

Set 1:

China Cat Sunflower>

I Know You Rider

When I Paint My Masterpiece

^Loose Lucy

^I'll Be With Thee

Mexicali Blues>

Sitting On Top Of the World

Mr Charlie>

Music Never Stopped

^ w/Donna Jean

Set 2:

Shakedown Street>

Not Fade Away>

Eyes Of The World>

Feel Like A Stranger>

Drumz/Space>

If I Had The World To Give>

Scarlet Begonias

encore:

Greatest Story Ever Told

Thanks again to Taperrob. And good night to all!

Archived