August Tour

Blindman

• Forum MVP

I liked that HOB in Hollywood, saw heart and gold band open up for dso, way back some years...with James, Brett and Alsiha and meesha..she was there visiting Scottie. memories are good..

I was at that one with my buddy Eric!!! Stayed at the Hyatt right across the street on Sunset - it was part of a nice nice little mini-tour including AZ as I recall...

• Forum MVP

If so then I am going to come wearing stilts so I don't have a sore neck for 4 days after the show..... you are looking up like "Is it a bird? .. is it a plane? ... ITS DSO!!" ..

I posted a pic of the wave house on your Facebook page .... I need to go rub some liquid ice on my neck just looking a the damn thing LOL ...

• Forum MVP

I posted a pic of the wave house on your Facebook page .... I need to go rub some liquid ice on my neck just looking a the damn thing LOL ...

You have to take a step back, and another step back...

• Forum MVP

and watch out for the exposed nail heads in the wooden walk way ... they could really ruin a good dance groove :P

That did add a little edge...like a sword dance. But the salt water across the street was soothing.

• Forum MVP

That did add a little edge...like a sword dance. But the salt water across the street was soothing.

Gotta love a beach area venue equipped with soothing medicinal salt water and a roller coaster , oh , and lets not forget the girls !!!

Archived