Brents Last Show Video

subcooler

I just found these links for Brents last show on another GD forum (Deadhook) & they looked pretty sweet (high quality video!)

Thought some one else might enjoy them as well so here ya go:

Tinley Park Illinois 07_23_90

Set 1

http://tinyurl.com/69ane29

Set 2

http://tinyurl.com/4ydnvvj

Hope ya enjoy them,

Rob

PS-Kudos to

1) Grateful Fred for DEADHOOK

2) Micah for providing this grate music for us all!

By the way : :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

just watched a little and I see Jerry playing Wolf ... I'll give it a good listen and watch tomorrow , maybe plug in the headset to the lap top and and jam on my kit to some or all ;) ... good stuff Rob ... Thanks for sharing !!! :)

• Forum MVP

I haven't seen these in a long time but Brent is quite obviusly in a very dark place.

He actually shoots up before the beginning of the second set I believe, in clear veiw of all.

I was right smack in front of him for this one.

• Forum MVP

I haven't seen these in a long time but Brent is quite obviusly in a very dark place.

He actually shoots up before the beginning of the second set I believe, in clear veiw of all.

I was right smack in front of him for this one.

Dave , I wonder if that's why the second set only shows that psychedelic tie dye sorta kaleidoscope in the beginning during victim ... regardless , I miss Brent ... I remember a friend of mine saying on our way to the first show I went to after Brent's passing (Spectrum 9/10/90) " no bog deal , just the keyboard player " , and I said to him that within the first few seconds of the first song played , your gonna miss Brent ... during the show and all the way home and for the rest for the run ( Philly and NYC ) , and until the shock of 1995 :(, he , me and all of my crew , missed Brent :(...

• Forum MVP

My last Brent show ...

Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View CA (6/17/90)

Shakedown Street

Little Red Rooster

Jack-a-Roe

Easy to Love You

Queen Jane Approximately

Bird Song

Promised Land

Iko Iko

Picasso Moon

Ship of Fools

Playin' in the Band

Eyes of the World