Dso Vs. Furthur

sakada

• Forum MVP

As a Deadhead, first and foremost, the music is the most important thing and as long as its being played with passion its got to be good. I like both DSO and Furthur and am so happy they are both playing music of the Grateful dead.

+1 :cheers:

• Forum MVP

As a Deadhead, first and foremost, the music is the most important thing and as long as its being played with passion its got to be good. I like both DSO and Furthur and am so happy they are both playing music of the Grateful dead.

Now that's the ticket friends!!!!!!!!!

i concur

When the "10th Inning" came out, it also got me watching innings 1-9, none of which I had seen (and recently available on Netflix streaming). Very worthwhile. The original documentary series was done in 1994, and there were a number of folks that it's great they interviewed while they were still with us.

I own innings 1-9, and have watched them more than once. I especially like how Burns bounces what was going on in society back to baseball.

I once pondered how baseball fans and dead heads are so similar. We like to keep score at a game, and keep track of the setlist at a show. Hell, even the seventh inning stretch can be compared to drums.

Peace,

Joe

It would be smart for them to plan tour schedules together so people don't have to decide between the two. More ticket sales.

Archived