Dark Star (1st Verse)->

Drums->

Space->

Hey Jude->

Dear Mr. Fantasy->

Hey Jude->

One More Saturday Night

Brokedown Palace

I left during the encore, maybe there was more.

Great Show!

• Forum MVP

You guys (and Lisa) are a band beyond description!!!! The show last night was amazing. I've been heralding the chemistry between Dino and Koritz for 10 years, what more can I say about those two. However, Eaton and Jeff are feeding off of each other on stage and the feeling is like magic infused with electricity.. The exchanges during Tangled gave me goose bumps. I could hear the crowd talking about Lisa..Lisa...Lisa....you got pipes my friend!!! Kevin's bass during King Solomon's was dropping bombs all over. The cups on the side ledge were vibrating it was fun to see and hear. I found myself playing Air-Piano all night as Barraco was ON FIRE!!! My hat's off to Matt, Nick, Bryan, Will & Cotter for keeping the machine trucking, you guys are the glue behind the scenes.

Looking forward to seeing what you bring next.....leaving for Colorado Springs in 6 hours :dsorocks:

A note of caution for those who think "well....I just have this one drink and I'll be fine" NO YOU WON'T and not in Colorado Springs. They have the 2nd largest police force in the state and with the Air Force base makes for "interesting" encounters. Get a hotel room and take a cab, don't drive drunk, the moment the flashing lights go on start the $10,000 meter. Be safe and be smart.

BRAVO DSO!!!

All I can say is wow! I was blown away all night long! Thank You DSO setlist played tp perfection.

Music-Tangled - almost dropped to the floor by the end, Tears mixed with sweat on Wharf Rat- beautiful! Eyes Missisippi Jude Fantasy, what the fuck it was all amazing. Can't wait for tonights show!

Archived