Hey Rob... sure hope some new nugs releases are forthcoming!

topher44

Rob,

You know we are all anxiously waiting on some recordings of shows from the past couple of tours to be given the Eaton treatment, and uploaded to Nugs. I just hope you have some spare time for this, and that there were relatively few (if any) glitches in the music stored on those hard drives!

Thank you, once again, for making this music available to us !!!

Topher

Guest Rob Eaton

Well as it so happens I am working on a bunch of shows as we speak. Trying to get 12-14 done by the time I leave for tour on the 31st. What I have at home is everything up till 12/1/11. I'm basically working backwards from there. Look for much of Nov and some of Sept/Oct within 2 weeks. I'll post the official list of shows by the end of the month. They should be online by the end of the 1st week of Feb.

Well as it so happens I am working on a bunch of shows as we speak. Trying to get 12-14 done by the time I leave for tour on the 31st. What I have at home is everything up till 12/1/11. I'm basically working backwards from there. Look for much of Nov and some of Sept/Oct within 2 weeks. I'll post the official list of shows by the end of the month. They should be online by the end of the 1st week of Feb.

Very cool, and thanks for the update, Rob. As always, whatever shows you offer will be sweet to my ears.

nice....thank you for taking the time on your time off.

crossing these little fingers that state bridge shows up down the line on the next roud...fantastic show

Archived