Looking for a roommate?

Taper Ron

• 1 month later...
Guest crazy digits

my friend is strongly interested in going but he will NOT pay for two slots due to not having a roommate? If anyone is on the fence due to these reasons, let me know...THX!

• Forum MVP

That is very tempting!!

I should not even post till I talk again with the wife. Sometimes she gets so mad she slips and in anger say "fine just go":} Its a tactic I keep to a min, but this is some special stuff.

I will update you tonight, and see what I can get away with. Even if I only get three shows, it would be worth the cost.

Yea----I tried to book a spot after a heated discussion with the wife, but the total cost of a single room was far out of my league!! A roomate could turn this around for me!!!

Hit you back tonight Weather Command

• Forum MVP

Its all good bro-------I get overly excited, and your right, 4 nights in a room with a stranger-----could be hell, heaven or somewhere in between, but who wants to spend 2000grand to find out!!!   Honestly, not sure how much time  I would of spent in the room, as I think you can pass out on lawn chairs on the beach!!!   

Still,  not going is really for the best. Not for me, but for my wife and kids.   I think me going to Ja land at the moment would of created some family strife---and no one needs that.

I just can not help it Weather Command.   DSO has infected ever molecule in my body.  On a quantum level, all my atoms are vibrating at energies well beyond Kelvin------- They are  moving to the tunes----and it makes me want to travel and enjoy  this wonderful thing we call DSO!!!

Archived