Looking for a roommate?

Taper Ron

• 2 weeks later...

my friend really needs a roommate for jamaica. they let her book the room with just her name on it, but theyre asking her to name a roommate by today or tomorrow. she has an ocean view room and would love to have someone cool share it with her. let me know

Guest crazy digits

my friend really needs a roommate for jamaica. they let her book the room with just her name on it, but theyre asking her to name a roommate by today or tomorrow. she has an ocean view room and would love to have someone cool share it with her. let me know

I was under the impression you had until July to name your roommate. The full court pressure in not cool.

• Forum MVP

yeah the full court pressure is not cool .... I have read some reviews that some of the staff in charge of checking in, etc are not the "coolest" folks around...

I would tell her to call their bluff ...... simply say "well if that is your policy than I am going to cancel" ...

IT IS A FREAKING YEAR PLUS AWAY !!! .... they must really be hurting for capital if they are strong arming .... return the favor I say ..

• Advisory Board

Yeah, the people at islandgigs.com are not the niceest people out there... I've talked with a few of them, and they weren't the friendliest speaking people out there, that I can tell you...

For something being over a year away, you'd think they would not be so pushy in getting the money in... crazy I tell you

yeah the full court pressure is not cool .... I have read some reviews that some of the staff in charge of checking in, etc are not the "coolest" folks around...

I would tell her to call their bluff ...... simply say "well if that is your policy than I am going to cancel" ...

IT IS A FREAKING YEAR PLUS AWAY !!! .... they must really be hurting for capital if they are strong arming .... return the favor I say ..

well i think the problem is that she only paid the 500 not the full 1000 and they have that silly "no single person booking" rule so they need the bed filled. but you're right, they need to chill out because they have so much time.

on a happier note she found a roommate so its a dead issue :) pun intended

• 8 months later...
Guest crazy digits

anyone want to stay an extra night, either a night before or a night after or both? My roomie is not going to and I think its a good idea...wondering if your roommate is doing the same as mine> If so, lets book an extra night or two? Lemme know..

You might want to check to see if rooms are available for the night before. I called about that a few weeks ago when I was trying to work out our flight, and the guy I spoke to said the whole place was already booked. It was a weird phone convo though, so maybe he was a bit confused with what I was asking him, but you might want to double check anyway.

anyone want to stay an extra night, either a night before or a night after or both? My roomie is not going to and I think its a good idea...wondering if your roommate is doing the same as mine> If so, lets book an extra night or two? Lemme know..

yes my roomy is not staying, and i would love to stay an extra night on the fifth get an extra show, give me a buzz lets boogy down an extra night to DSO

• 1 month later...

Archived