to bad you're not from jersey.....

Tinkerbell

• Forum MVP

You got it :) Exit 9, baby!!!!

NJ Turnpike exit 13 ( Elizabeth ) for most of my life ... GSP exit 82 ( Toms River) for the last 8 years till last sept , and now Huntington Beach California ...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Too bad we are now so far apart;) I'm originally from south jersey, way south in Millville. Lived for past 15 years in Highland Park. Glad you're diggin my vibe:) Maybe you like dancin barefoot in your sundress, too!

we're not that far apart , I'm in Lakewood NJ but back on the road to Cali by way of CO on Sunday ... I bought my first Harley in Highland Park - Edison HD ... I love dancing barefoot in my sundress , I feel so free in it ;) ... I think I may do little barefoot sundress dancing in CO this week ... :)

:dsorocks:

Wish I was in CO:) We could share the same sundress!

Btw, HP Harley shop closed a couple years ago, building is still empty, but the Harley clock still reminds me I'm late to work every morning.

My old roommate hails from highland park. I've recorded a few tracks with my band there. Neat little town.

Hey Found:

Who is your old room mate? Might know him....

which one will u be tonight?

Well that doesn't sound very nice.

Wish I was in CO:) We could share the same sundress!

Btw, HP Harley shop closed a couple years ago, building is still empty, but the Harley clock still reminds me I'm late to work every morning.

Hey Found:

Who is your old room mate? Might know him....

Well that doesn't sound very nice.

i meant at the reflections show? is that mean?

i meant at the reflections show? is that mean?

OOPS!!! I am so sorry! I thought you were asking me which testicle I wanted to be "tonight." Since that other guy said that NJ sucks his left and right testicles, I thought you were being as mean as him!! I did not realise you were talking about shows! I do not know how you knew I saw Reflections Friday night???? Anyway, yes, they were at Mexicali Live in Teaneck. Nice show! Then I went to the Stonehenge Music Festival in PA. THAT was FANTASTIC and full of peace and love. I am inspired to be kinder:):):):)

OOPS!!! I am so sorry! I thought you were asking me which testicle I wanted to be "tonight." Since that other guy said that NJ sucks his left and right testicles, I thought you were being as mean as him!! I did not realise you were talking about shows! I do not know how you knew I saw Reflections Friday night???? Anyway, yes, they were at Mexicali Live in Teaneck. Nice show! Then I went to the Stonehenge Music Festival in PA. THAT was FANTASTIC and full of peace and love. I am inspired to be kinder:) :) :) :)

i could never be as mean as him. u gave your schedule somewhere in this thread.

ducats is so misunderstood ... I feel your pain , ducats .

the story of my life - but there's no (can u answer....) pain!

• Forum MVP

I think "that other guy" is misunderstood, too. Several of us have spent quality time in Jersey. I know he just has a cognitive disconnect when it comes to the jug handles. But he's good with jugs, I think...

i could never be as mean as him. u gave your schedule somewhere in this thread.

the story of my life - but there's no (can u answer....) pain!

No, ducats. You are very nice. I like you very much :)

I think "that other guy" is misunderstood, too. Several of us have spent quality time in Jersey. I know he just has a cognitive disconnect when it comes to the jug handles. But he's good with jugs, I think...

Yeah, that "other guy", jerseybirdy or wordyturdy, don't remember his handle, probably is misunderstood. It's wonderful, though, to hear that he's good w jugs AND testicles, though:)

No, ducats. You are very nice. I like you very much :)

Yeah, that "other guy", jerseybirdy or wordyturdy, don't remember his handle, probably is misunderstood. It's wonderful, though, to hear that he's good w jugs AND testicles, though:)

yeah - but you're easy?

Now you are calling me EASY???? After I forgave you????

i didn't call i asked. your forgiving me (that will come later?) does'nt count since i did'nt do anything

ducats, I thought we were friends!

don't get me wrong i'm fine with that but can i ask......what made you think that? when r we habin cocktails? goodnight.

• Forum MVP

Great! I'm having a cocktail w/ you right now. Ah, friendship! Doesn't it taste good?

And you know what? NJ is a great state, but the best state of all is the state of peace, love, and understanding. Cheers, brother:)

I think your approach is working much better than mine ;)

it would taste better if we were sharing it TOGETHER. i only SARCASTICALLY asked if you were easy because you had another poster feelin your groove and all up in your sundress - or something like that! have a grate day.

Now don't get jealous, ducats;) I love you both equally! Truly! comesatime and I simply have more in common--like dancing barefoot in sundresses, for instance.

Or maybe you do, too???

"Torn between 2 lovers, feelin like a fool...."

Let me know if you need me to call backup Jenny LOL

I got this.

Now don't get jealous, ducats;) I love you both equally! Truly! comesatime and I simply have more in common--like dancing barefoot in sundresses, for instance.

Or maybe you do, too???

"Torn between 2 lovers, feelin like a fool...."

I got this.

don't be so sure :hug2: see u at the wellmont

Archived