Terrapin Station

drums

The Other One

Wharf Rat

Around and Around

Sugar Magnolia

E: Baby Blue

filler: Mr. Charlie - with Lisa Mackey

fun show but so tired. nap now, review later :)

Great show. was a little tired from the fun and not so fun adventures of the night before but the music really picked me up and got me going. hadn't heard ltgtr in a while so that was nice. the little red roster was so fun as well as the super funky shakedown. we had a nice little spot in the back where all the freaky dancers were. the place REALLY got crowded my mama tried and mexicali and it was difficult to hold onto dance space and my sanity. row jimmy was absolutely beautiful and had to remind some people in the crowd that its really hard to talk and get into the music at the same time. I was soaked with sweat at the end of the first set as were rick chuck and herdy.. all who decided to give me big giant sweat bear hugs and add to my general grossness :) thanks guys. we all felt the scarlet fire coming and the band nailed it. The llr was melting and the terrapin was wonderful and inspirational and always love it when I get to catch that tune. the wharf rat had some really magical moments and the baby blue was really special. Lisa rejoined the band for Mr Charlie which was rockin. all in all a great night of music but I still think dewey beach sucks :)

Archived