peach music festival 8/10/12

TerrapinJen

Original setlist .. 1hr 15 min set. started late due to some technical difficulties.

super fun show. it was at the water park and they let us dance in the pool. cdub aka weinke came out to play and danced with us. my favorite part was when she yelled, "I love being a hippie! I love being me!!" ... haha priceless

Help on the way

slipknot

Franklin tower

Playing in the band

1 minute drums

the wheel

st Stephen

Aiko Aiko

why don't we do it in the road

johnny be goode

F U N! Fast and furious! Tons of room by the scenic wave pool, smoking hot hoopers, kind ride back to the field of dreams parking lot. And not a sauna...what wasn't to love?

we stayed for 4 allman songs but got tired. it was a long day. it was nice that they had free shuttles to the parking lot but not so nice that you had to walk through a vomit and trash filled lawn area and then a mile down the road just to hop on the shuttle. my feet hurt! but yes the weather turned out to be amazing! perfect weather for an outdoor show. and no bugs either. Yippee! see you tomorrow :)

• Forum MVP

Original setlist .. 1hr 15 min set. started late due to some technical difficulties.

super fun show. it was at the water park and they let us dance in the pool. cdub aka weinke came out to play and danced with us. my favorite part was when she yelled, "I love being a hippie! I love being me!!" ... haha priceless

Help on the way

slipknot

Franklin tower

Playing in the band

1 minute drums

the wheel

st Stephen You gotta love a St Stephen in a one set show

Aiko Aiko

why don't we do it in the road

johnny be goode

, especially out of a space> Wheel lead up, This example of site/song/community/psychedelia exemplifies the DSO team's talent in picking out appropriate song arrangements taking into consirations (on many levels) the specific show restrictions or un restrictions in a lot of good venue great to read the list; however, being there would of been something considering all the great cloud patterns we've been having.

Archived