Best Tour in A While - From What I Hear

Dr. Vapor

• Forum VIP

I got to see a couple shows from the Fall Tour and I have to say the vibe on the floor to the stage was awesome...the band is playing amazing and having fun which is GREAT ! ...After 15 years they can still take it too new levels and with a smile still enjoy this great music....thank you BAND & Crew for all you DEW..Thanks to all the loyal fans and old friends too..Dr. V

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I was just out west for the Q shows and all I heard talked about was how great dso is and that if you want to hear the dead played right, you go see dso. I couldn't agree more!!

I've known that since 1/22/99...and the only bandmembers at that show that will be at my next are Lisa, Dino, and Rob K.!!...and it does just keep getting better

I caught the 2 shows in Buffalo last month and they were both amazing!! Really wish that I could have caught them in CT with Jeff Chimmeti just for that Sugaree only(WOW)! Already counting the days untill Columbus and Cleveland(51 days). Wow that sounds like alot when I see it in type. God bless guys like taperob, terrapin crossroads and Tristudios for bringing us those streams to ease the pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived