Wilmington, DE

Tea

• Forum MVP

6/11/92 @ the Knick

One: Bertha ; New Minglewood Blues ; Row Jimmy ; Queen Jane Approximately ; Dire Wolf ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Loose Lucy ; The Music Never Stopped

Two: Foolish Heart > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Drums > Space > I Need A Miracle > Wharf Rat > Around And Around

Encore: The Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo)

Filler: I Shall Be Released

Thanks to Sun for the real time updates!

• Forum MVP

The venue last night was absolutely amazing!!!!.    It was so empty upstairs in the balcony section that I had a whole room to dance, by myself!!!!!!!

It was the best show I have been to for dancing to date.  However, if it was packed, it would not of been so.  Got to jam on a balcony over look on the side during Wharf Rat.  The railings up top are about knee level to me.  I think I scared staff, as they said "At this point in the evening, we think its best you dance on the upper deck"!!!!  LOL

would of been a easy fall for someone spinning to quickly.

It was a slow start last night-----but the but the last 15 mins first set was absolutlely mind bending.   I am now a huge fan of Music Never Stopped now!!!    That was so much fun!!!!

Playing got really really spacey....very long jams.   Loved the drums last night.

The flipping basss was AWESOME ------Koritz was doing some very funky shit towards the end of drums, that just shook my core---I love that deep bass sound!!!!!!!!!!!

God most of all----The dance room upstairs was the best.    only 30 people in a area to fit 200.  I was everywhere.   Somebody came up and said he lost 50 bucks cause he bet his buddy I would dance all they way through space.   Fuck...needed some rest.

Found out last night was a show I been to.  I took my cousin to this Albany show, and we both got conterfit tickets:{   We did not get into the show, but we made a great trip out of it.  Cousin Jake is no longer with me, but last night I got to dance to some tunes that we were supposed to see!!   Love you Jake, glad we finally got iin:}!!!!!!

Landed at Penn's!!!  Time to go party and dance.

I fucking love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advisory Board

The venue last night was absolutely amazing!!!!.    It was so empty upstairs in the balcony section that I had a whole room to dance, by myself!!!!!!!

Found out last night was a show I been to.  I took my cousin to this Albany show, and we both got conterfit tickets:{   We did not get into the show, but we made a great trip out of it.  Cousin Jake is no longer with me, but last night I got to dance to some tunes that we were supposed to see!!   Love you Jake, glad we finally got iin:}!!!!!!

How did you get on the balcony?? Did you pay the extra $$ to get up there?? They wouldn't let us in...bastards.. I wanted to go up there all night so I could dance freely...

Also, glad you got to take your cousin to the show in spirit... great little story there..

• Forum MVP

Spend so much money going to these shows that I did not want to take the chance in missing a good dance spot, so I bought a balcony ticket .  

Was supposed to meet up with Cosmic Mike, as he had a balcony ticket too, but life happens, so he transfered it to me, and gave me the oppertunity to miracle someone:}!!!   

I am sure Mike would of been more than happy to of passed that on to one of you guys, but was last minute stuff.

Still----being upstairs made the show.   They said the balcony was sold out....which I can not belive at all!!!

There was very few people up there, and most were sitting.    

Sorry you did not make it up Herdy---as you would of loved the free space.  So much room to spread your wings:}

Also....would of been nice to not of been the only spinner!!   Some dude video taped me for like 10 mins.   Not sure if he dug it, or saw me as a oddity?   Sure the latter.

-------yea-----pretty magical they played summer 92 Knickerbocker....just when you think it can not get any better with the dance space, boom, "They" knock your ass into left feild with something emotional and reflective, beyond the music itself:} 

Absolutely Amazing

Archived