He's Gone

stlblues

• Forum MVP

Nothing Can Happen Until The Rothchild Family Says It Can Happen

Makes perfect sense. Their little operation at Château Lafite makes good wine. A bit pricey, I hear, but then they do have to fund the Illuminati somehow.

• Forum MVP

Rothschild smoschild. When you wake up and realize you are the illuminati, we will enlighten ourselves through education for knowledge not for dollars. We will once again discuss grand ideas on the best course of action for society. We must return to the classics of Greek and Roman literature before engulfing ourselves in the works of the Renaissance. The poorest of all man shall be equal to the richest by virtue of this knowledge. Possessions can be taken or lost. They can not erase what ya know. We are the enlightened.

Oh wait, they probably can erase what you know men in black style.

• Forum MVP

1. Great movie, Brian. Pretty good embodiment of "we want the world and we want it...now!" 5 to 1...

2. One word, Mason - soma. It kind of ties in with the above referenced movie. And if you thought about the liberating power of education (God knows I'm a big fan of literacy and omnivorous reading) you can bet Big Brother has too. I imagine that is why the Rothchilds ensured Head Start and No Child Left Behind have been such disasters.

All this intellectual stuff is too much for me. I believe it would be arrogant and grandiose to think that I can start a social/political revolution so I focus on trying to treat my associates fairly and lead by example the best I could.

• Forum MVP

If by context you mean getting old, I'm glad I'm not at your stage yet.  If by context you mean catching some shows, your year of bliss has been over for a while old man.  I have much more recent contextual clues than you.   :dsorocks:

I am going to have to side on the elder Mr. Vegas on this one young grasshopper. My contextual aura is pretty much up to date.

Thanks Mason, nice compliment but it's very tough to be put in such a place that naysayers are just waiting for natural imperfections to be displayed so they can claim hypocrisy. I think I'll stick to my original plan. 

• Forum MVP

The revolution may begin with the ballot and the intellectuals but remember, no one who has power is going to relinquish it willingly. That's the piece of the puzzle that hasn't been revealed yet. Once the powers that be realize that "we are on to something", you are bound to see some very interesting attempts to keep control.

The grass may be greener on the other side, but you still have to mow the lawn.......

• Forum MVP

I'm glad my words have the old timers coming out to defend old glory and the ol American way of life. I'm not interested in any revolution. Just think kids and adults for that matter may want to read more books. Looking forward to a hike tomorrow and some upcoming DSO. There's no DSO time during revolution. I can not join.

Archived