Summer Tour East!Soon

• Forum MVP

Last drink till the morning comes

Here comes sunshine,

We can run….

In to the night, our dark star shines…..

So ready for summer shows, will not be left behind

If you cared about me

Than let me spread my wings,

Perhaps a mile long

While I smile and sing!!

The band will keep me busy

As I forget about the time,

Life is just too short to worry about the fines!!!!!!!!!

Please stop hiding my liquor, and I so fucking hate tea,

I just want to dance now, so please let me be!!!

Does not get any more cheesey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it the end of July yet?    God its so hard to stay away from the magic!!!!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I know, I know, I post some stupid things---hahahahahahah---------good

That's what I love about venues the most!!!  Celebrate difference!!!!  Unless your a talker:{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No celebration for you------go to the end of the line!!!!!

Need to dance this energy away!!!   Been running like Forest, with a smoke in my mouth, gd on head phones, and speedoes!!!   Getting in shape for some future dancing!!!!     God my heart aches, my bones shake, and my mind quakes!!!     Feel like a 3rd grader watching the fucking clock in math class, maybe 5th grade, but you get the point!!!!

Boards are slow------but from what I am reading the music is still alive and jamming.  The past shows have been to die for.  At least set list,/dates.  I cringe when I see a brokedown played, and I am not there to cry with it.    I am still waiting to hear Lisa use her pipes with a Here comes Sunshine.  

I actually have dreams about dancing to DSO!!!   I find that odd, but its my little heaven---don't we all need, want and are so happy DSO is giving it to us!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!!!   take time to smell the Roses!!!   Really!!   it does a world of good:}!!!!!!

Peace, and be spinning soon, and often:}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

you do post some nutty shit , sunny my brother ,,, and your a good supporter of this forum ... I'll be stopping to smell the roses this weekend here in SoCal ... we have a local band here , Cubensis , that I'll be dancing to for the next two days and the Orange County Fair starts tomorrow night , lots of bands there all month long , fun times ahead ...

• Forum MVP

I know, I know, I post some stupid things---hahahahahahah---------good

That's what I love about venues the most!!! Celebrate difference!!!! Unless your a talker:{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No celebration for you------go to the end of the line!!!!!

Need to dance this energy away!!! Been running like Forest, with a smoke in my mouth, gd on head phones, and speedoes!!! Getting in shape for some future dancing!!!! God my heart aches, my bones shake, and my mind quakes!!! Feel like a 3rd grader watching the fucking clock in math class, maybe 5th grade, but you get the point!!!!

Boards are slow------but from what I am reading the music is still alive and jamming. The past shows have been to die for. At least set list,/dates. I cringe when I see a brokedown played, and I am not there to cry with it. I am still waiting to hear Lisa use her pipes with a Here comes Sunshine.

I actually have dreams about dancing to DSO!!! I find that odd, but its my little heaven---don't we all need, want and are so happy DSO is giving it to us!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!!! take time to smell the Roses!!! Really!! it does a world of good:}!!!!!!

Peace, and be spinning soon, and often:}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta feelin'

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Ready to explode:}!!!   hahahahahah

other post,   other laughs, but time has come to dance my ass off!!!     

DSO makes me wet, the music makes me hum, put them together, and I want to ............

Inspired by Velvet Thunder, but more by lyrics to be.,.......     I can not fucking wait to be spinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese is my middle name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SOON, ALL SO SOON!!!

• Forum MVP

Happy to travel to catskills soon,   but every second of the drive  south the 60mile line approaching Kingston sucks!!!  Eastern shore is vacant with some enjoyable views of some marsh lands.   East coast beaches.....born raised, have always tried to get away.  Flat, most dunes bulldozed, Dewey will surely meet my expectations being from coastal VA:{  

DC drive sucks, 95 blah-blah-blah--------fucking one way streets that change during the time of day------not a place to drive after a show:}!!!!!    Specially when you dance in mind like body!!!!

Baltimore come soon, but again, what to see, other than brick and mortar with concrete ways paving our stressful days. 

Got to run away one day from all of this shit many years back--------------many of nights under huge skies, sometimes in snow shelters, sometimes on the side of cliffs.   The feeling of leaving the east, getting the fuck past East St. Loius with out running out of gas(that's a good story!!!!!) and making it through the endless fields of flowering suns into the foothills.......My god.......DSO running through the snake, up through the Gallantin........mmmmmmmmm..........     God's glory, with Devine musical expression.   

Spent a lot time in a lot of remote places in the intermountain west.   My life is so determined, by obvious restraints we all deal with, but my God, if I could follow that trail again with the music aboard, oh lord....we can dream:}

The East shows I am so happy for!!!   The western landscape is a true compliment to the free and vast nature of this music!!!

Yea---I get chatty near the countdown:}!!!!

DC Dewey......many more    last run, it will be epic!!!!

Peace out kind souls, may your travels be safe, and your shows glorious!!!   Stop by and say hi if you see a overly happy spinning soul while your on the road!!!!!!

Archived