Toronto, ON Canada less than 1 month to go!

tumbledownshack

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot believe that I am going to miss be there to see DSO play another show in Canada!

I swore to them & myself that I would be there every and any time they crossed the border.

Sadly, I am in Asia for work until the 24th of this month :(

Fortunately the GODS thought I better get home instead. :)

Have a great show everyone that makes it on Thursday.

And I agree, the Danforth is a great venue.  My fave spot in TO to see a show.

Last year DSO at the Opera House sold out.  Let's have a repeat!

I may just be there after all :)

I was supposed to leave Korea on Wednesday and head for the Philippines and then Vietnam.

Due to the devastating typhoon that swept through the country (Philippines) my trip has been cancelled.

The storm is headed for Vietnam next and I really want to come home.

I'm working on getting my flights changed and hoping and praying that I can leave here on Wednesday and fly home to Toronto.

If it happens, I will most definitely be at the Danforth Thursday night.

I need to see my friends and hear some sweet DSO / Grateful Dead 

Wish me luck!

On my way :)

Sitting in the business lounge at the Incheon Airport in Seoul, Korea waiting to board my flight.

I still have a couple hours to go, so what else is there to do but listen to some live DSO I have in my iTunes and drink free booze !!!

Ya, I'm a little excited to see the band again.  I think Toronto last November was my last show, so I am way over due.

If anyone that's coming north wants to meet up pre-show, PM me here and I will give you my cell number.

Would love to meet some kind Starheads.

bones

• Forum MVP

Glad you're making it back. Sorry about why your trip was cut short. Lots of people in trouble over there. Honor them by dancing hard! Peace bro.

That's a lot cheaper than donating. I think I'll choose the dancing path after your suggestion :)

Archived