Do you want a free pair of tickets to see Phil this week @ The Tower Theatre?

tumbledownshack

• Forum MVP

Not sure to what extent Eat a Peach is going to represented.  The poster certainly suggests they are so maybe last night they were just finishing up some other covers:

(I) Bertha, Deal, Birdsong, Simple Man, I Shot the Sheriff, Rollin' and Tumblin', Gimme Shelter :)

(II) Playing In The Band > Little Wing :) > Cold Rain and Snow, Down By The River, It's Too Late, Death Don't Have No Mercy, The Wheel, St Stephen, Layla :)

E:  Thorn Tree In The Garden

https://archive.org/details/plf2013-11-11.mk4.edty re

A Mountain Jam would certainly be in my wheelhouse.  2 more shows to go! 

I'm going to the X-Mas Jam on 12/13 in Asheville to see the reunion of the Q!  This will be my first chance in over 10 years to see Barraco outside of DSO.  Phil loves him some Rob :lala:   Can't wait!

• Forum MVP

love les brers in a minor. a really great jam vehicle.

Phil knew it too:

Tower 11/12/13

(I)

China Cat Sunflower

Sitting On Top Of The World

Brown Eyed Women

Ramble On Rose

Comes A Time

Burning On The Inside

Not Fade Away

(II)

Viola Lee Blues

Les Brers :)

Unbroken Chain

Mellissa :rolleyes:

Scarlet >Fire

OtherOne>

MOUNTAIN JAM :headbang:

E:  GDTRFB

Le Brers worked incredibly well as an amazing jam vehicle for Phil and his friends, very loose, very fun. That followed by unbroken chain was the highlight of my night. Really great playing. The vocals on Mellissa were excellent. Phil's son switched back and forth between acoustic and electric throughout the night, and the acoustic in the mix was an exceptional addition where it was used(scarlet!). Burning on the inside was the highlight of the first set for this guy. I didn't know what it was, but it was scorching. A real mind melter.  Chinacat was a great opener that got everybody bouncing immediately.

American Jubillee played great to open as well, Cinnamon Girl was hot and Atlantic City was fun, don't know the rest of em. 

Was a good night, wish I could have ventured back to the tower tonight but that ticket on the way home hurt my wallet's feelings.

Archived